• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

[ Gracidea Valley ] Trading! [H] 16 HOLOS & [H] 10 LVL.Xs & [H] OP PROMOS !

sheimi

Aspiring Trainer
IMPORTANT: I LIVE IN SCOTLAND, IN THE UK.
IMPORTANT: REVS AREN'T LISTED BUT IF THERE IS DEMAND FOR THEM TO BE LISTED I WILL LIST THEM.
IMPORTANT: ALL CARDS ARE MINT OR VERY VERY NEAR MINT CONDITION AND WILL BE SENT IN PLASTIC PROTECTIVE COVERING.

I also expect some packaging (Paper, plastic, whatever (plastic'd be nice though, seeing as it'd be like getting mine back but eh, I have spares) as long as it has some form of covering.)

Alright, here goes. This will be my first ever trading thread on Pokebeach and I'll be trading my unwanted holos etc. This is both mine and my sisters thread for reference but, she has agreed to let me try my hardest finish my deck with our very small stock.

What I'm looking for is Rhyperior LVL X promo's or not, but preferably promo for promo on my LVL X cards. I'm also looking for everything in the Rhyperior line too (or atleast up to stage two and then I can Level Max) but yeah, just what you should offer. For Rhyperior holo's I'll offer my holo's but for non holo's, rares or uncommons in the Rhyperior line, you pick something and I'll rummage through my deck.

Rev holofoil doesn't earn the cards any points imo so they aren't up just now.

Alright:

POP PROMOs (OP LEAGUE PROMOS):

Milotic C (Supreme Victors)
Claydol (Great Encounters)
Roseanne's Research (Secret Wonders)
Dragonite FB (Supreme Victors)

LVL Xs

Empoleon (PROMO DP11)
Heatran (PROMO DP31)
Rayquaza C (PROMO DP47)
Lucario (PROMO DP12)
Garchomp (PROMO DP46)
Dialga (PROMO DP17)
Empoleon (Diamond and Pearl)
Salamence (Arceus)
Staraptor (Supreme Victors)
Mismagius (Rising Rivals)

HOLOs

Staraptor (Supreme Victors)
Regigigas (Stormfront)
{L}Arceus (Arceus)
{L}Feraligtr (EX Dragon frontiers)
Jirachi (Rising Rivals)
{M}Arceus (Arceus)
Metang (EX Hidden Legends)
Delcatty (EX Power Keepers)
Tangrowth (Arceus)
Luvdisk (EX Hidden Legends)
Machamp (1ST EDITION BASE)
Sceptile (Stormfront)
Rocket's Vileplume (DARK Vileplume) (Base)
Poochyena (EX Delta Species)

Thanks, if you want to trade let me know in this thread and if I'm interested I'll pm you.

Oh and you should bump :rolleyes:.

Approved. Please make sure you read the rules if you have not already done so.

Thanks

I have non-promo Rhyperior X. I like Sally X. LMK what we can do.

Is a rev a reference?

How many Arceus are you willing to trade for the Salamence, and on the Roseannes will we do holo for holo or what?

I need at least two normal and two fighting. Promo X arceus are nice too. How many roseannes do you need?

I've got 8 of each POP promo, so 8 roseannes, I'll take the 1 normal and your two fighting. Apart from that I like TIN meteor blast arceus and the other holos on your list that I like are, your Arcanines, Grass Arceus and I guess I kinda like your Tangrowths or Tangrowth X's.

Ok, I have 1 fighting so 1 normal 1 fighting for 8 the meteor blast arceus ISN'T tin and I will trade Tangrowth and Arcanine(witch arcanine)

For 8 Roseannes you're offering: 1 normal A, 1 fighting A

For Salamance X you're offering: 1x Arcanine, 2x Tangrowth, 1x NON-tin meteor blast arceus

piplup234 said:
For 8 Roseannes you're offering: 1 normal A, 1 fighting A

For Salamance X you're offering: 1x Arcanine, 2x Tangrowth, 1x NON-tin meteor blast arceus

Are the two Tangrowths X's?

Back