Grafaiai ex and Shroodle Promos Revealed from “CoroCoro” Card Creation Contest!

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
In December, CoroCoro magazine announced a card creation contest for a new Grafaiai ex promo.
Now CoroCoro‘s latest issue has revealed the promo. The winning illustration was the inspiration for the ex’s artwork, rather than being directly used. It’s drawn by aky CG Works. The promo will be given away at an event called “Coro Tour,” though details haven’t been announced yet.
The magazine also announced its August issue (releasing in mid-July) will include a new Shroodle promo.
In English, these kinds of promos have historically been thrown into sets or ex Boxes...

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:
I remember, before any sets had even come out yet, being soooooo excited to see sets featuring Pokemon like Grafaiai, Revavroom, Klawf, Cyclizar, the Donphans...now look where they are. Sidelined completely with incredibly underwhelming ultra rares. I thought maybe in the future we'd have sets featuring Cetitan, Farigiraf, Garganacl, Baxcalibur...now I'm pretty confident they'll just get mid exes and not be on any pack arts. : /

Last edited:
V Guard Energy, Cheren's Care, DTE, Radiant Hisuian Sneasler, Cherrim, DTE, Zoroark. It's not impossible, but it would take a lot of work to make it worth it. For the 250 HP range, I'm sticking with Rotom VSTAR.

I remember, before any sets had even come out yet, being soooooo excited to see sets featuring Pokemon like Grafaiai, Revavroom, Klawf, Cyclizar, the Donphans...now look where they are. Sidelined completely with incredibly underwhelming ultra rares. I thought maybe in the future we'd have sets featuring Cetitan, Farigiraf, Garganacl, Baxcalibur...now I'm pretty comfident they'll just get mid exes and not be on any pack arts. : /
Making them bad so they get to make the eventual Mewtwo ex and Rayquaza ex super good : |

Making them bad so they get to make the eventual Mewtwo ex and Rayquaza ex super good : |
They're definitely doing another Lugia, Rayquaza or Mewtwo ultra rare after the DLC comes out. I wouldn't be surprised if they did a psychic type set with mid Rabsca, Gothitelle and Veluza exes that nobody will use with a borderline S-Tier mewtwo ex that every 90's nostalgiatard will spit their soy milk out at

They're definitely doing another Lugia, Rayquaza or Mewtwo ultra rare after the DLC comes out. I wouldn't be surprised if they did a psychic type set with mid Rabsca, Gothitelle and Veluza exes that nobody will use with a borderline S-Tier mewtwo ex that every 90's nostalgiatard will spit their soy milk out at
or they'll just do another Dragon-type set featuring Shiny Rayquaza to capitalize off of it (quite randomly, might I add) being featured in the anime. They'll probably throw in some hald-a$$ed Hydreigon, Roaring Moon or Baxcalibur exes too ?

I remember, before any sets had even come out yet, being soooooo excited to see sets featuring Pokemon like Grafaiai, Revavroom, Klawf, Cyclizar, the Donphans...now look where they are. Sidelined completely with incredibly underwhelming ultra rares. I thought maybe in the future we'd have sets featuring Cetitan, Farigiraf, Garganacl, Baxcalibur...now I'm pretty confident they'll just get mid exes and not be on any pack arts. : /
From a collecting POV we eating tho. The donphans got SIRs and Grafaiai got an great Ill. Rare. They could've done better with Cyclizar & Klawf. Maushold is my favorite Gen 9 mon and I hope he gets some sick cards.

At least a few of them have gotten very beautiful Art Rares :)

From a collecting POV we eating tho. The donphans got SIRs and Grafaiai got an great Ill. Rare. They could've done better with Cyclizar & Klawf. Maushold is my favorite Gen 9 mon and I hope he gets some sick cards.
I hope somewhere down the line they do a cure illustration rare of a few Klawf hanging out on the side of those cliff walls. That would probably be worth some extra money just because it's so silly and endearing

Back