News 'Gym Badge' Promos to be Released in English

I'd like to see someone use the card and manage to get it 50 times.

feel like there will be someone who'll do it. Maybe the likes of Darkintegralgaming

Knew about these before but yeah I am so excited!!
Didn't know the Pikachu was the first promo reprint though! I expected an Evolutions reprint. If that's the reprint then I'm assuming the next ones would be Mewtwo, Electabuzz, and Dragonite.

it's been known they were league promos for about a month just didn't have English art for them tell now.

210 promos. Jeez, we got quite a lot last gen didn't we? Let's hope the TCG is good still this gen. I need all of these promos though. Especially Giovanni.

I really like Sabrina! She's so creepy lol. Would be cool if they reprinted that Sabrina's Gaze card and released it again on a SM Set. Maybe with a full art! :)

"Each player shuffles his or her hand into his or her deck and draws a new hand of the same number of cards"

I know... very unlikely once we already have N but... just a thought.

Oh, wow! Very glad to see these Promos! I haven't been to league in a while... And I've been meaning to fix that.

And on another note, holy crap. 210 XY Black Star Promos. More than double the BW Promos. I mean... I guess with that recent Mewtwo EX Promo being XY183, and considering there's going to be, I believe, 15 new Promos between the Volcanion and Magearna boxes, those would certainly bring us close to hitting 200. But just seeing the numbers on these cards was kind of shocking. Ha ha.

I wonder what XY180-182 and the other 3 Promos will be... One is definitely that Giratina, but I can't recall if there have been any other Promos announced. I could certainly hope for the full art Here Comes Team Rocket and Giovanni's Scheme, but they'd probably be included in some BS expensive "collection".

Edit: Oh, wait. I forgot that Arcanine, Crobat, and Mandibuzz BREAK haven't come out yet, so there's three.

Last edited:
hmm an unlimited roller skate..this card is awesome! will be fun to play a 4 of when playing for fun. competitively tho, i think this card will make surprise apperences. not as bad as people think. just give it time to see how well it does :)

Back