BW/BW2 Gym Ideas?

monpyro97 said:
I like these ideas but we had a Grass gym and how do myou mean get Hihidrums he is a Fire type right

I know we did, but again, none were this far in the game. I'm hoping for more potent Grass-types in Black and White. And yeah, Hihidaruma is a Fire-type, and Grass is weak to Fire. That's why you'd want to get one to battle against this gym.
edit: Whoops, didn't see your second post, since the first one was the last one of page 1, and I thought there was only one page.

Oh, of course, there are the Elite Four!

1: Flying
We never had an Elite Four member that used Flying-types.
2: Electric
Again, the Electric-type was never used among Elite Four members.
3: Ground
Just because the first Elite Four member uses Flying Pokémon, who are super-effective against Grass-types, and the second member uses Electric Pokémon, which are super-effective against Water. This leaves Fire, which is weak to Ground.
4: Fighting
It'd be pretty darn awesome, in my humble opinion.

As for the Champion, I'd like to see him/her using a diverse group of types, much like Cynthia.

Here is my idea:

1.Normal (We haven't had one since Petalburg City, and it will probably have Chiraamii and Mamepato.)
2.Electric (Shimama and the replacement for Pikachu/Plusle/Minun/Pachirisu.)
3.Flying (Well obviously in Hiun City since Sky Arrow Bridge is beside it, will definately have Mamepato and its 1st stage evolution along with another flying type.)
4.Ground/Rock (Mainly because of the desert, will have Meguroko and its evolution, as well as a third ground type.)
5.Psychic (Obviously has Munma, and other Psychic types)
6.Bug (Whatever Bug types are in Isshu, and has already been confirmed.)
7.Dark (We have never had one and we're due for one will probably have Zoroark along with Zorua, which would be an easier way to get their data in the Isshu dex, and will have Gearu and its evolution.)
8.Fire (Probably has Hihidaruma, Pokabu final evolution, and others.)

kangaskhan said:
i think we should have

ghost
steel
poison
water
psychic
dragon
ice
normal

has there ever been a poison type gym?

Yes, Koga from Fushia City the City of Poison!!!

Bug, poison, ground, dragon, and dark all need gyms. We haven't seen the first for in forever and we never even had a dark type gym. Also no rock, water, electric, or fighting gyms. They were done 3 times already and it's getting boring. I would also like to see some gym we didn't see in last gen like fire, and flying. The last gym could be like ice or something.

BUG
POISON
GROUND
DRAGON
DARK
FIRE
FLYING
ICE

Not in that exact order of course(well except for the Bug gym as that would be a good first gym).

Pudding Love said:
I'd like to see a steel gym again. *cough*eventhoughsteelgymsareeasy*cough*

there's never been a Poison gym either has there?

Yeah Koga and Janine have a poison gym in Johto.

Oops I guess Darkrai Lord already caught that.

I am trying to think out of the box and this is what I came up with. They recently introduced 7 pokemon + Zorua/Zaroak before which makes 8 different types of pokemon. So, why only these 8? maybe they where representing the GYMS. Who knows maybe ...

I agree with godzilla41 if the Pokemon revealed so far do represent the gyms ,and Zorua/Zoroark were introduced first then the gym order could be:
1.Dark(Zorua/Zoroark)
2.Normal(Chiramii)
3.Fire(Hihidaruma)
4.Electric(Zebolt)
5.Ground(Crocodune)
6.Flying(Mamepato)
7.Psychic(Munma)
8.Steel(Gear)

DarkraiLord said:
I agree with godzilla41 if the Pokemon revealed so far do represent the gyms ,and Zorua/Zoroark were introduced first then the gym order could be:
1.Dark(Zorua/Zoroark)
2.Normal(Chiramii)
3.Fire(Hihidaruma)
4.Electric(Zebolt)
5.Ground(Crocodune)
6.Flying(Mamepato)
7.Psychic(Munma)
8.Steel(Gear)

I, on the other hand, don't agree with godzilla41... well, not completely.

The fact that there is no Bug Pokemon kind of help prove that it's not completely true.

DarkraiLord said:
1.Dark(Zorua/Zoroark)
Why would a gym leader have a Zorua and a Zoroark that doesn't make sense. Also a bug type wasn't included in your list. :p

Ice Arceus said:
Why would a gym leader have a Zorua and a Zoroark that doesn't make sense. Also a bug type wasn't included in your list. :p
No I put Zorua and Zoroark beside dark type to symbolize the order they were introduced same with the others! Oh yea I thought I forgot something well just forget my list then.

Edit: Ok since I forgot bug type I have a new idea for the gym order list.
1.Water (Tough battle for whoever picked Pokabu, but easy for Tsutarja choosers!)
2.Grass (Easy time for Pokabu lovers, and hard for those who picked Mijumaru!)
3.Electric (Cause Shimama is awesome.)
4.Ground (So Crocodune can have its time to shine!)
5.Bug (Since the honeycomb gym is a big labyrinth it deserves a higher rank.)
6.Fire (To make it tougher for those who picked Tsutarja.)
7.Steel (Target practice for Pokabu choosers!)
8.Dark (Dark type is awesome and needs more love!!!)

here what i want
1.grass(male for once)
2.flying(male)
3.bug(female)
4.poison(female)
5.fire(male)
6.dark(male)
7.ground(female)
8.ice(male)

elite 4
1.electric(female)
2.steel(male)
3.psychic(female)
4.fighting(male)
champion (be like blue and is the rival)
various

TheAmazingGrass/SteelUser said:
-after hall of fame a challeger approaches, the game makes it impossible to beat her losing your position-
ghost(female)

That makes no sense at all!!! Why would they make it to where you become the champion of Isshu to just lose your title that easily?

i suppose you're right
meanwhile at other regions...
Besides it would be actually easy to beat the challenger if you have a strong fire or water type since ghost types are weak against fire and water Pokemon.

DarkraiLord said:
Besides it would be actually easy to beat the challenger if you have a strong fire or water type since ghost types are weak against fire and water Pokemon.

where did you here that from?(cuz it aint true)
ghost are weak to dark types and other ghost

where did you here that from?(cuz it aint true)
No wait my facts are wrong, pure ghost types are weak against dark and ghost taking x2 damage!!! Dual ghost types such as the Gastly family are weak against ground, psychic, ghost and dark types!!! So basically if you had a dark or ghost type pokemon on your team you'd beat the challenger easily.

gastly isnt weak to ground unless it is holding the iron ball, if gravity is in effect, or if skill swap is used(it has levitate)

Dude look on here and you'll clearly see that its x2 weak to Ground types:
http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-dp/092.shtml

Hey guys I think the bug gym's badge will probably be called the Honey badge. I know that sounded real obvious but still.

DarkraiLord said:
Dude look on here and you'll clearly see that its x2 weak to Ground types:
http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-dp/092.shtml

Yeah because of it's typing. It's still immune to ground type attack because of his ability. Try fighting a Gastly and see for yourself.

Back