• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

[H] 50x Codes, Boxtoppers, Tornadus FA, Primes, Shiny NRG & TSS [W] LOTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Hikiko's Back - [H] 1x Cold Beartic, Reshi&TornadusFAs, Typhlo/MewPrimes, Rare JP Sleeves + MORE

Oh, that makes sense. Anyway, I like hgss playmat, sheer cold beartic, FA reshiram (kinda), and rare candy. What do you value my binder at?

RE: Hikiko's Back - [H] 1x Cold Beartic, Reshi&TornadusFAs, Typhlo/MewPrimes, Rare JP Sleeves + MORE

The HGSS Playmat's gone, just confirmed with someone else.

My:
1x Beartic *Sheer Cold*
1x Reshiram FA
1x Rare Candy GE RH

Your:
1x Worlds '09 Binder (Excellent condition I hope?)

LMK? I'll have to check on the condition of the GE Candy though; may be some scratches on the foil...

RE: Hikiko's Back - [H] 1x Cold Beartic, ReshiFAs, Typhlo/MewPrimes, Rare JP Sleeves + MORE

Sorry, no way. I value the binder MUCH higher than that.

RE: Hikiko's Back - [H] 1x Cold Beartic, ReshiFAs, Typhlo/MewPrimes, Rare JP Sleeves + MORE

Sure, NP. Alternatively, I'm interested in your:
1-1 SEL
1x Electrode Prime

Anything we could do with those?

I need your Reshiram FA's and Typhlosion primes! Please cml :)

Hi,

I see you have some of the 2009 movie commemorative cards. Do you have any of the energy cards that came with them? If you do, and would be interested in trading, please let me know and perhaps check my trade list?

@ oskierox:

Sorry, nothing much... :-(

---------------------------------------

@ Catbus:

Uhhhhh you have a lot of cards that I'm interested in, but they're all worth more than the Commemoration Energies... was there anything else on my list you saw? =( Really interested in the JPN Espeon* & Umbreon*, but I don't think everything on my trade list would cover even one of those cards LOL.

EDIT: Oh nvm, they're listed as (ENG). Uhhh, just the Shining Raichu & Pikachu* is what I'm interested in; but they're worth more than the Energies -sadface-

How many sleeves are in the Celebi set and are they the green ones?

Yah, they're the PreRelease ones - 60ct.

My:
1x Gothitelle (ability)
1x Jungle set Jolteon 1st edition (Non-Holo)

Your: 1x set of PR celebi sleeves

Already confirmed a trade for the non-Holo Jolteon 1st-ed, sorry. It's up on my Wants in case my end doesn't arrive.

Could you get me a picture of those white gym challenge sleeves

If you can I will consider My:
1x Yanmega Prime

for your:
1x white gym challenge sleeves
1x Darkrai/Cresselia Legend Top

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/Pokemon-Card-Gym-Challenge-Promo-Sleeve-White-60-CT-/380348207137?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item588e851021#ht_1683wt_952

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/RARE-Pokemon-Gym-Challenge-Master-Ball-Great-Ball-Poke-Ball-Sleeves-60-pcs-/110752904482?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item19c9633522#ht_2275wt_952

I'd rather do this:
Your:
1x Yanmega Prime
1x something

My:
60ct White Gym Challenge Sleeves SEALED

How bout my 1-1 SEL for your FA reshiram

I'm already cutting you a deal because yanmega is valued around $45 and those sleeves are maximum $30
I value my yanmega prime highly because it is my only one so I would give you my:
1x yanmega prime
1x something

for your:
1x gym challenge sleeves
1x DCL TOP

@ pokemonjoe:

Sounds good to me. PM'ing!

-----------------------------------

@ ace:

So what, I can't value my sleeves highly too? :-( I only have 1 set as well...

Also, I can find Yanmega Primes for $30 these days, so you're not exactly "cutting" me a deal.

What do you have to offer for your "something"? Any Flail Phanpy or any cards from my collection wants?

How about:
My:
1x Gothitelle (ability)
1x Phanpy (Flail)

Your:
1x Gym Challenge Sleeves

And why are you referring to me as ace haha??

EXCELLENT QUESTION!

No clue.

EXCELLENT ANSWER!

I had a late night yesterday and that may be the reason why, sorry lol.

And uhhh

Values:

Gothitelle *Trainer Lock* = $7-8
Phanpy *Flail* = $1

My Gym Challenger Sleeves = $30-35 (please be advised I do consider shipping costs as part of the value)

Not sure what's going on here...

My:
2x Gothitelle (ability
1x Phanpy Flail
1x Jungle #19 Flareon (non-1st ed, minor edge wear)

Your:
1x Gym Challenge Sleeves

Only need 1 more Gothitelle Ability, sorry. And your offer would amount to $20, as opposed to the sleeves which is worth $30-35. :-(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back