• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

[H]:Celebi Prime [W]:Ultra Rares

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: H:Rev Beartic!POKEMON CATCHER!!! W: Anything!

Wondering if you could throw in a RH Virizion in our trade? If you didnt already send out. and What number is that beartic you have in RH? Is it number 30/98? if so could you add it to our trade aswell? The only reason I'm asking for this is because i threw in a lot of the other RH BW cards you wanted from me that we didnt trade for :)Please PM me!

ramsey1993 said:
Wondering if you could throw in a RH Virizion in our trade? If you didnt already send out. and What number is that beartic you have in RH? Is it number 30/98? if so could you add it to our trade aswell? The only reason I'm asking for this is because i threw in a lot of the other RH BW cards you wanted from me that we didnt trade for :)Please PM me!

I can throw in Virizion, Beartic is worth something right now sorry.

That sounds good! Do you have any other unlisted EP rares?? reg or RH is fine.

ramsey1993 said:
That sounds good! Do you have any other unlisted EP rares?? reg or RH is fine.

Yes, I have all most all EP Rares.

Well i need both leavanny, Whimiscott, Darmanitan, thunderus, gothitelle(non holo), Mandibuzz, Zoroark , Klinklang, Tornados, and max potion
( either reg, holo or RH is fine, it doesnt matter) What and how many of these could you please throw in for me??

ramsey1993 said:
Well i need both leavanny, Whimiscott, Darmanitan, thunderus, gothitelle(non holo), Mandibuzz, Zoroark , Klinklang, Tornados, and max potion
( either reg, holo or RH is fine, it doesnt matter) What and how many of these could you please throw in for me??

I already have your stuff packaged, but if you'd like to work out another trade that'd be great

I have Leavanny, Gothitelle, Zoroark, Klinklang, and Max Potion

Darn it! Are you able to open it and put any of the extras in? Because i really need them!

ramsey1993 said:
Darn it! Are you able to open it and put any of the extras in? Because i really need them!

I had already put extras in!

Oh, sorry, thank you! Cant wait to get the package! Sorry for getting you mad.

My yanmega prime your pokemon catcher x 3 and 2 junk arms?

Kkillax said:
My yanmega prime your pokemon catcher x 3 and 2 junk arms?

Umm I don't have those cards?

BUMP!!! Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back