• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

[H] CPU search x 2, Keldeos and Landorus, other EXs, Shinings, codes, holo TSS, Skyla

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: H: Ultra Rares, Holos, Staples, HGSS to ND, Japanese sets W: WOTC holos, old exs, primes

I would say... $22? I think that sounds about right. What say you?

RE: H: Ultra Rares, Holos, Staples, HGSS to ND, Japanese sets W: WOTC holos, old exs, primes

How about:

(Troll and Toad prices)

Your:

Shaymin EX 6.49$
RH Catcher 14.99$
Pokemon Catcher 8.99$

Total: 30.47$

My:

Tyranitar prime 6.99$
Absol prime 8.99$
Magnezone prime 8.99$
Gardevoir ex $9.99

Total: 34.96$

LMK or counter :D

RE: H: Ultra Rares, Holos, Staples, HGSS to ND, Jap sets W: WOTC holos, old exs, primes

CML for:
1x Ho-oh - bottom (HGSS)
1x Suicune & Entei - bottom (UL)
1x Rayquaza & Deoxys - bottom (UD)
1x Pkm catcher[/align]

Amphy343 said:
How about:

(Troll and Toad prices)

Your:

Shaymin EX 6.49$
RH Catcher 14.99$
Pokemon Catcher 8.99$

Total: 30.47$

My:

Tyranitar prime 6.99$
Absol prime 8.99$
Magnezone prime 8.99$
Gardevoir ex $9.99

Total: 34.96$

LMK or counter :D

Sorry man, the catchers are already gone.
Would you do Shaymin for Tyranitar?

How about then:

My:

Tyranitar prime
Absol prime

Your:

Shaymin EX
Terrakion NV

LMK or counter :)

You skipped me.

scizorrr said:
You skipped me.

Would you do my suicune/entei piece for your scizor prime?

Amphy343 said:
How about then:

My:

Tyranitar prime
Absol prime

Your:

Shaymin EX
Terrakion NV

LMK or counter :)

Are your cards M/NM? If so inbox me your details and I can have the cards out today :)

salmoncannon said:
Would you do my suicune/entei piece for your scizor prime?

Did you find out anything else maybe. I have only 1 scizor prime, wouldn't really trade him for something like that.

scizorrr said:
Did you find out anything else maybe. I have only 1 scizor prime, wouldn't really trade him for something like that.

Fair enough, care to make a counter offer?

Have:
Metagross *
Shining Gyarados
Shining Magikarp

Want:
Pokemon Catcher RH

Are the RH level balls, collectors, or catchers still available? Which do you still have?

Darkscyther said:
Have:
Metagross *
Shining Gyarados
Shining Magikarp

Want:
Pokemon Catcher RH

The RH catcher is gone at the moment, but I have another one on the way if you're willing to wait a week or so?

Puckstopper20 said:
Are the RH level balls, collectors, or catchers still available? Which do you still have?

The RH Level ball and both collectors are still available, and I just added RH Skyarrow if you're interested :)

Sure thing, PM me when you get one in

salmoncannon said:
Fair enough, care to make a counter offer?

Sorry for taking me that long to replay. I don't know what you need, did you find anything instead scizor prime from my list?

RE: H:Updated! DE! Ultra Rares/Holos,T/S/S, HGSS to ND, Japanese sets W: WOTC, old exs, primes

Please check my list for:
1x Groudon EX
Anything else you may have from my wants

I have:
Lanturn Primes
Donphan Primes
Magnezone Prime

Let me know if we can work something out, thank you!

RE: H:Updated! DE! Ultra Rares/Holos,T/S/S, HGSS to ND, Japanese sets W: WOTC, old exs, primes

have
yanmega prime
houndoom prime
lanturn prime
like groudon ex
empoloeon de

Hey SC. I'd like to make a trade with you (duh). I was thinking something like this:

My:
Emboar Shiny ND
Scizor Prime
Delcatty ex

Your:
Groudon EX (that's the one from DE right? just making sure)
Zapdos ND (non RH)
Lost World (non RH)
Vileplume UD
Reshiram FA

Other cards that I want from your list: Pachirisu. Shaymin.
Not much else I have from your wants, so don't bother checking my list.

Let me know what you think. If you don't like that particular trade, make an offer yourself. I really need that Groudon EX for Battle Roads.

how many empoleon from dark explorers do you have for trade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back