• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

[H] CPU search x 2, Keldeos and Landorus, other EXs, Shinings, codes, holo TSS, Skyla

Status
Not open for further replies.
Xardon- I'll get back your PM now :)

Amphy- Just acquired my second FA Raikou today man, not needing any more for the time being.

LostZone- Could we replace the Ho-oh with the Gold Potion? So basically my first offer with the added RH Sableye :p

I don't value gold potion that high and I already traded for one :/ I would rather get the ho-oh EX...

LMK though

~Thanks!

Hmmmm yeah I guess I could do that. Suppose I won't get many more chances at a card like that :p
PM me to confirm whenever you're ready!

Hi! Im interested in the 2x Keldeo EX's
What i have to offer is:
Registeel EX FA
Reshiram EX FA
Regigigas EX FA
Sceptile ex
Gardevoir ex
I have more cards if you CML.
thanks

Hello!
I have a FA Black Kyruem for trade and I am interested in your Computer Search. Does that sound like a good trade? LMK :)

Sorry about the delayed responses guys! I've been travelling around a bit. I'm still not home and I won't be for another week. Keep this in mind :p

Kingsley- Yeah man I can do that, PM me to confirm.

Radhippoh- Sorry man, saving the Keldeo for some of my higher wants.

TheHulk- Reasonable offer, but I already have FA BKyurem mate.

SoulSeeker- Hmm I could do FA Darkrai for Keldeo maybe?

salmoncannon said:
SoulSeeker- Hmm I could do FA Darkrai for Keldeo maybe?

Not sure about this one, could you CML for something for both, Keldeo Ex and Landorus Ex? Lmk!

Sorry guys, gonna have to put the trading on hold for now, I've been away for a week and I'm going overseas for the next month. Thanks for your understanding :)

Hey I would like to trade with you, although I do not know if I directly got something for you. If you got some spare time and willing to scan through my list and you find something let me know:D

Going to lock this as the thread owner is out of town.

@[member]salmoncannon[/member], if you'd like this reopened just let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back