• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

[H] DARK RUSH~! (EnteiEX FullArt Included!!!) [W] RaikouEX FullArt

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: HRFTW'S TRADE PLACE!! NEED IFDS, SF, GC, PL, AND PotF!! Have DPt3, 2, and 1!

Do you have any of the X's? I have giritina X, and Reprint hitmonchan. CML if you have some X's.

RE: HRFTW'S TRADE PLACE!! NEED IFDS, SF, GC, PL, AND PotF!! Have DPt3, 2, and 1!

CAn you CML for Luxray GL and Lv X (If you have them). Thanks.

What DPt3 Cards do you have?
I have a Platinum Hitmonchan and a GC Palkia G LV X

Blue Thunder said:
Do you have any Palkia G or Dialga G non-LV. X? They can be in any language.

I don't ATM sorry:D

Juliacoolo said:
Do you have any of the X's? I have giritina X, and Reprint hitmonchan. CML if you have some X's.

Unfortunately, I do not have any Lv. Xs for trade now, sorry.

Garchomp said:
Can you CML for Luxray GL and Lv X (If you have them). Thanks.

I don't have them, sorry :).

Zierant said:
What DPt3 Cards do you have?
I have a Platinum Hitmonchan and a GC Palkia G LV X

Which do you need?

Do you have any DPt2 Lv Xs?

pretty much all of the FB cards.

RE: HRFTW'S TRADE PLACE!! NEED IFDS, SF, GC, PL, AND PotF!! Have DPt3, 2, and 1!!!

I have : english machamp lv.x

I want : 3 dialga G (if you have them) or 1 uxie La (if you have it)

Garchomp said:
Do you have any DPt2 Lv Xs?

Not for trade, sorry.

Zierant said:
pretty much all of the FB cards.

Can you name a few to narrow it down?
Rayquaza95 said:
I have : english machamp lv.x

I want : 3 dialga G (if you have them) or 1 uxie La (if you have it)

Anything else? I don't have those ATM

RE: HeatRotom's Trade Oven. NEED IFDS, SF, GC, PL, AND PotF!! Have DPt3, 2, 1, and more IFDS than you can count!

Do you have any Raichu GL or Gallade 4 from BET?

RE: HeatRotom's Trade Oven. NEED IFDS, SF, GC, PL, AND PotF!! Have DPt3, 2, 1, and mo

Blue Thunder said:
Do you have any Raichu GL or Gallade 4 from BET?

I don't have either one, you need anything else? LMK :D

RE: HeatRotom's Trade Oven. NEED IFDS, SF, GC, PL, AND PotF!! Have DPt3, 2, 1, and more IFDS than you can count!

Do you have dialga G lv.x , shaymin lv.x ground , or leafeon lv.x? I have machamp lv.x (english) and syther secret rare (english)

RE: HeatRotom's Trade Oven. NEED IFDS, SF, GC, PL, AND PotF!! Have DPt3, 2, 1, and mo

Rayquaza95 said:
Do you have dialga G lv.x , shaymin lv.x ground , or leafeon lv.x? I have machamp lv.x (english) and syther secret rare (english)

Dialga G Lv. X is a want, same for Land Shaymin, and my Leafeon Lv. X is decked. Sorry. :)

HeatRotomFTW1997 said:
Rayquaza95 said:

Dialga G Lv. X is a want, same for Land Shaymin, and my Leafeon Lv. X is decked. Sorry. :)

How about palkia G lv.x or TSD?

Rayquaza95 said:
HeatRotomFTW1997 said:
Rayquaza95 said:

How about palkia G lv.x or TSD?

No, I don't have those, but I do have a Raichu Lv. X from SF now...Do you need it?

RE: HeatRotom's Trade Oven. NEED IFDS, SF, GC, PL, BET, RR, and PotF!! Have DPt3, 2, 1, a

can u list what BET lv xs you have?

RE: HeatRotom's Trade Oven. NEED IFDS, SF, GC, PL, BET, RR, and PotF!! Have DPt3, 2, 1, DP6!

BUMP 2! Does anyyyyyyyone want or have anything on my list?

RE: HeatRotom's Trade Oven. NEED IFDS, SF, GC, PL, BET, RR, and PotF!! Have DPt3, 2, 1, DP6!

Hello! From your wants I have:

Giratina Lv.X USA (Pack version)
Hitmonchan Secret Rare USA

I am interested in BET:

Pluto/Charon's Choice
Heat Rotom
Cut Rotom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back