• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

[H] DARK RUSH~! (EnteiEX FullArt Included!!!) [W] RaikouEX FullArt

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: HRFTW'S List! I WANT YOUR JAPANESE PROMOS!!!!!!! Selling Stormfront Lv. Xs dirt cheap! Cheapest here!

Muddy68 said:
The only thing is that it'll be in cash. Let me look at your wants and get back to you.

Ok, as long as you will send first. LMK if you have any of my wants please..:D

RE: HRFTW'S List! I WANT YOUR JAPANESE PROMOS!!!!!!! Selling Stormfront Lv. Xs dirt cheap! Cheapest here!

I have Shiny Vulpix. Do you also have x2 SSU, x2 Power Spray, and x3 Poketurn English. If you do, then LMK! Those are major wants.

RE: HRFTW'S List! I WANT YOUR JAPANESE PROMOS!!!!!!! Selling Stormfront Lv. Xs

Muddy68 said:
I have Shiny Vulpix. Do you also have x2 SSU, x2 Power Spray, and x3 Poketurn English. If you do, then LMK! Those are major wants.

Actually, I pulled a Shiny Vulpix several days ago.

/me edits his wants...

Can you buy? No I don't have the cards you listed. LMK your price!!

I guess. How much?

I really don't know. Please not too high as I spent alot already got building a G deck.

Probably. I'll get back to you soon. Keep them on hold.

RE: HRFTW'S List! I WANT YOUR JAPANESE PROMOS!!!!!!! Selling Stormfront Lv. Xs

Muddy68 said:
Probably. I'll get back to you soon. Keep them on hold.

Yes sir! Just to reiterate the possible deal, it is:

MY
3x SP Energies
4x SP Radars
YOUR
$4 Shipped

LMK when you want to finalize!

Hey, do you have any Jap Poketurn?

Am I just not seeing it, or do you not have a list of the Stormfront X prices. ;p

RE: HRFTW'S List! I WANT YOUR JAPANESE PROMOS!!!!!!! Selling Mesprit Lv. X for $15 Shipped!

Oh, sorry :p. They're $12 each or counter :p.

RE: HRFTW'S List! I WANT YOUR JAPANESE PROMOS!!!!!!! Selling Mesprit Lv. X for $15 Shipped!

Oh, okay just wanted to let you know that you didn't have prices up there. x3

what lvxs do you have from la

well do youu have any bllaziken, omastar,togekiss,weavile?

well what eng lvxs do you have for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back