• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

[H] DARK RUSH~! (EnteiEX FullArt Included!!!) [W] RaikouEX FullArt

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: HRFTW'S List! (H) Booster Boxes, Packs, and Theme Decks of ALL Sets

How much is your RR box. I can buy it for like $115 LMK, also the other transaction may have to wait I will LYK

Hey, I'm new to these forums, but I have an Infernape 4 LV.X and a Frost Rotom, both fresh out of pack and in top loaders. I was wondering how close that would get me to a RR Booster Box. You know, some cards, some money, etc. I don't have any refs, I would send first, but if you want some clarification (though they don't count here and I know that), I could provide my Pokegym refs. Hope to hear back soon!

-Brandon

Garchomp said:
Can you CML for a RR booster box please...
I want $ for one, sorry.
kashmaster said:
How much is your RR box. I can buy it for like $115 LMK, also the other transaction may have to wait I will LYK
That is fine. How about
MY
Booster Box Rising Rivals
YOUR
$115

LMK, thanks!! PM me to finalize as well!
antithesis816 said:
Hey, I'm new to these forums, but I have an Infernape 4 LV.X and a Frost Rotom, both fresh out of pack and in top loaders. I was wondering how close that would get me to a RR Booster Box. You know, some cards, some money, etc. I don't have any refs, I would send first, but if you want some clarification (though they don't count here and I know that), I could provide my Pokegym refs. Hope to hear back soon!

-Brandon
Hey there, nice to see a new friendly face on the forums! Unfortunately, I am SELLING the boxes, so no that wouldn't work , sorry...:D

Ok I should have enough money by the end of the month. I might have to do it with paypal as I am kinda scepticle. Can you pm me about this

kashmaster said:
Ok I should have enough money by the end of the month. I might have to do it with paypal as I am kinda scepticle. Can you pm me about this

Ok, sure :)

How much would it cost to buy one?

Can you put it into pounds please.

Garchomp said:
How much would it cost to buy one?

Can you put it into pounds please.

I would charge...$105 so, like...64.09 Pounds..LMK!

Will you trade for boxes? If so, I am interested. And BTW, 105$ is overpriced for me. My leage sells boxes for 70$, or 63 on pokemon night.

Juliacoolo said:
Will you trade for boxes? If so, I am interested. And BTW, 105$ is overpriced for me. My leage sells boxes for 70$, or 63 on pokemon night.

Hi there, no, not for boxes, but I would trade for packs :D. Yes, $105 is VERY overpriced for just a box, but think of it from my perspective. I get the boxes for $80, $20 shipping with tracking, insurance, etc., and if he wants to negotiate, I'm opened to that :D. Please LMK if you have any of my wants and you want to trade for packs, thanks!

My: Charons choice, Heatom, and giritina X for your:

13 LA packs?

Juliacoolo said:
My: Charons choice, Heatom, and giritina X for your:

13 LA packs?
I don't need Heatom or Giratina X :D, sorry, anything else?

/me updates list :p

Charons choice for 4-5 packs?

Juliacoolo said:
Charons choice for 4-5 packs?

As long as the Charon's is mint and English, 4 packs sounds good to me! What set was that for again? LMK :)! Before we finalize, I need to pick up the packs from my friend, so I will PM you to finalize later today, ok :D? LMK :).

RE: HRFTW'S List! (H) Booster Boxes, Packs, and Theme Decks of ALL Sets and Dialga G!

~BUMP~

NUMBER 2

Added DPt4 wants, but I know no one has them yet, just doing it so I won't forget :p.

RE: HRFTW'S List! (H) Booster Boxes, Packs, and Theme Decks of ALL Sets and Dialga G!

~BUMP~

NUMBER 1

C'MON people, I really need these wants of mine :p

what could a mint shaymin lv.X get me? the land forme.
the packs aren't weighted right?

I was looking to get like 7-10 packs of RR

Starforce Lv.X said:
what could a mint shaymin lv.X get me? the land forme.
the packs aren't weighted right?

I was looking to get like 7-10 packs of RR

The packs are only tradable for money, so sorry :(.

How much did you say you were asking for RR theme decks? I need some but don't want to buy them at a store. =p

PS: If you only take money for booster boxes why do your rules state we may offer cards or money for them. =p That may clear up the confusion you've been having. ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back