• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

[H]: Donphan Primes, Vileplume UD, Rare Candy [W]: RDL Bottom, Alph Lithograph THREE

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: [H]: Uxie X, Landmin X, DGX, Donphan Prime, Jumpluff HGSS, Charizard* [W]: Lots

Hey would you do
my:
Machamp lvl X
Glaceon lvl X
for your:
Uxie lvl X?

lmk or counter :D

RE: [H]: Uxie X, Landmin X, DGX, Donphan Prime, Jumpluff HGSS, Charizard* [W]: Lots

festizzio said:
Can you lmk how many cards the legendary dash mini-binder holds?

those merchandise that in my selling thread are only for sale please cml for the one that in my trade thread..
the mini binder is approximately holds 104 cards, each page displays 2 cards

lmk
thanks

ash_satoshi said:
those merchandise that in my selling thread are only for sale please cml for the one that in my trade thread..
the mini binder is approximately holds 104 cards, each page displays 2 cards

lmk
thanks
I didn't see any JPN merch in your trade thread so that's why I was looking at your sell thread... That was pretty much all I was interested in, as JPN cards don't matter to me at all.
captain.mongoose said:
Hey would you do
my:
Machamp lvl X
Glaceon lvl X
for your:
Uxie lvl X?

lmk or counter :D

Forgot I traded the Uxie X at league yesterday... sorry! I removed it now

RE: [H]: Azelf X, Landmin X, DGX, Donphan Prime, Jumpluff HGSS, Charizard* [W]: Lots

I need one of your RH Expert Belts. I have an RH Energy Gain.

RE: [H]: Azelf X, Landmin X, DGX, Donphan Prime, Jumpluff HGSS, Charizard* [W]: Lots

Please CML for Charizard*. I have lots of unlisted. Name what you want and I'll see what if I have it or not.

1Pokemon_Master said:
Please CML for Charizard*. I have lots of unlisted. Name what you want and I'll see what if I have it or not.
Do you have any Lv. X/Prime/Legend/etc. cards listed other than what is on your list?
Flare said:
I need one of your RH Expert Belts. I have an RH Energy Gain.

Would you be willing to throw in a non-foil e-belt? lmk

Sorry, I'm using my Expert Belts in a deck.

my:
1 dialga G lv. X

your:
1 donphan prime
2 cyrus's conspiracy
1 giratina (let loose)
1 multi energy RH

lmk or counter

Hi, I have an Alph Lithograph 2, Call Energy, and a PromoCroak G. I am interested in the Professor Sleeves and Charizard*.

Azelf Master said:
Hi, I have an Alph Lithograph 2, Call Energy, and a PromoCroak G. I am interested in the Professor Sleeves and Charizard*.

In addition to those I'm also interested in your 1x Call Energy. LMK an offer

z-ch said:
my:
1 dialga G lv. X

your:
1 donphan prime
2 cyrus's conspiracy
1 giratina (let loose)
1 multi energy RH

lmk or counter

I couldn't do that much, how about the Donphan, 1 Cyrus, and the Multi Energy RH?

My:
Alph Lithograph 2
Call Energy
Your:
Professor Sleeves

Azelf Master said:
My:
Alph Lithograph 2
Call Energy
Your:
Professor Sleeves

Yeah sure. Go ahead and PM me to confirm.

I don't have any Legends or Primes but I have some X's. I don't have any of the ones you're looking for. Which ones are you looking for in particular????

Any good, playable Lv. X pretty much.

I have a Heatran X Pack and Drapion X. Let me know if you want to work something out. I've got some ex cards and a lot of the WOTC cards too. Let me know.

I might want the Drapion X, but I'm looking for quite a bit more for the Charizard*. Sorry

if i could get a glaceon x would you do 1 for 1 for the charizard *?

1Pokemon_Master said:
if i could get a glaceon x would you do 1 for 1 for the charizard *?

I couldn't do it one for one... just so you have a better idea, I value the Charizard* at around 30-35 an Glaceon Lv. X at 15.

what's the condition of the charizard*? it's for my collection, so I would want it to be in really very very good condition. If i could get it, would you do it for Glace X and drap X for it?

CML for

Donphan Prime
RH Sableye SF
2x RH Cyrus's Conspiracy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back