• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

H: Everything You Need! W: Come find Out! OVERSTOCKED WITH CALL ENERGY! COME TRADE!

Which Is Better?

• Luxray GL Lv X

Votes: 161 82.6%
  • Blaziken FB Lv X

Votes: 34 17.4%

• Total voters
RE: H: HGSS 2 Sets of LUGIA! DONPHAN PRIME! 6 BLISSY PRIME! FLYGON X'S! ALOT MORE! NEED 20 GENGAR X! AND OTHERS

Okay so you dont want the Ho-Oh Legend Set then?

RE: H: HGSS 2 Sets of LUGIA! DONPHAN PRIME! 6 BLISSY PRIME! FLYGON X'S! ALOT MORE! NEED 20 GENGAR X! AND OTHERS

pm'd you back with my response, williing to confirm now, just PM your address.

thanks anyways dude. next person? and 1st bump of the week !

Giligan1004 said:
Okay so you don't want the Ho-Oh Legend Set then?

i am not real big on them. you can probably get more elsewhere.

My:
Lucario X Non-Promo MINT

Your:
Darkrai X Non-Promo MINT

LMK.

stdne

DJ Hype Vibes said:
My:
Lucario X Non-Promo MINT

Your:
Darkrai X Non-Promo MINT

LMK.

sorry friend. I don't need it that badly.

RE: I WANT TO TRADE YOU MY RARE CANDIES SPIRITOMBS UXIES CLAYDOLS EXPERT BELTS AND BLISSEY PRIMES!

CML for Luxray GL, Luxray GL Lv.X, Rare Candy's, Roseanne's Research, Unown G.

RE: I WANT TO TRADE YOU MY RARE CANDIES SPIRITOMBS UXIES CLAYDOLS EXPERT BELTS AND BLISSEY PRIMES!

cml for 2x roseannes, 4x rare candy, 1 flygon lv x, 1x luxray gl lv x, 2x spiritomb, 2x machamp, 1x machamp lv x

http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=53268&page=1

stdne

coach4312 said:
cml for 2x roseannes, 4x rare candy, 1 flygon lv x, 1x luxray gl lv x, 2x spiritomb, 2x machamp, 1x machamp lv x

http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=53268&page=1

i like uxie and raichu x and rh ninetails.

Schmawl said:
CML for Luxray GL, Luxray GL Lv.X, Rare Candy's, Roseanne's Research, Unown G.

sorry friend. I did not see much.

the raichu lv x isnt mint but playable so idk if youre going to want it, but what would i have to add to get a flygon lv x or luxray lv x?

Hey, I have Garchomp Lv X (MD) Its in MINT condition too.

Im interested in: Cresselia Lv X or Gardevoir Lv X

lmk if you want to make a deal.

Could you CML for Azelf X and any Latios from an older set?

Could you check my list for Luxray X. Thanks so much. I have Promocroak,3 calls and other stuff. Thanks!

CML me for x2 or x3 Rare candy, x1 or x2 Spiritomb AR, x1 Unknown G, and do you have any Moonlight stadium, x1 Azelf LA, or Dusknoir DP. I really need those cards. If you can't find anything, make me a deal or I will make you a deal. I don't really think I have any of your big wants.

stdne

coach4312 said:
the raichu lv x isnt mint but playable so idk if youre going to want it, but what would i have to add to get a flygon lv x or luxray lv x?

no thanks pal.

shadoworganoid said:
Hey, I have Garchomp Lv X (MD) Its in MINT condition too.

Im interested in: Cresselia Lv X or Gardevoir Lv X

lmk if you want to make a deal.

sorry friend. I do not need it that badly.

captain.mongoose said:
Could you CML for Azelf X and any Latios from an older set?

did not find anything bro :(

ChiaPet said:
Could you check my list for Luxray X. Thanks so much. I have Promocroak,3 calls and other stuff. Thanks!

sorry. nothing that equals lux.

Please CML for 4 Spiritomb RH, Luxray GL Lv.X, and 4 Charizard AR. Thanks.

I have unlisted things.

dragonpulse20 said:
CML me for x2 or x3 Rare candy, x1 or x2 Spiritomb AR, x1 Unknown G, and do you have any Moonlight stadium, x1 Azelf LA, or Dusknoir DP. I really need those cards. If you can't find anything, make me a deal or I will make you a deal. I don't really think I have any of your big wants.

I see charizard and lucario x,

Mudkip said:
Please CML for 4 Spiritomb RH, Luxray GL Lv.X, and 4 Charizard AR. Thanks.

i see flygon x, infernape 4 x, gengar x, 2blaze fb, and mesprite x.

please make me an offer.

I see you want a Lucario Lv.X. I have one. Do you want it still?

Mudkip said:
I see you want a Lucario Lv.X. I have one. Do you want it still?

want. not need. lol. i know a kid who loves lucario so i figure i will get one.

My-
Infernape 4 Lv.X
Gengar Lv.X
Lucario Lv.X

Your-
Luxray GL Lv.X
1 RH Spiritomb?

LMK or counter.

Mudkip said:
My-
Infernape 4 Lv.X
Gengar Lv.X
Lucario Lv.X

Your-
Luxray GL Lv.X
1 RH Spiritomb?

LMK or counter.

infernape is 18, gengar is 10, and lucario is 6-8 at best.

lux is 44, and RH tomb is 10-12....check the prices for yourself friend.

Back