• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

H: EX's, FAs, Old URs, Much more! - CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: W: DRAGON VAULT! H: EX's, Tropical Beach, FAs, Old URs, Much more!

Hey, could you please check my list for 1 Raikou EX? I have 9 unlisted code cards I can trade too :)

Nothing, sorry. I'm mostly looking for my wants.

Right, I was just having a look through my old binder and found some Lv. Xs. One Arceus Lv X 94/99, one Arceus Lv X 95/99 and an Absol G Lv X. The Absol has a very slight ding in the corner though, so you might not be interested in that one. Would you do the 9 codes and the 3 (Or 2) Lv Xs for any one of these?

Raikou-EX
Tornadus-EX
Entei-EX
Registeel-EX
Mew-EX
Ho-Oh-EX

I can take a picture of the three Lv Xs for you if you'd like.

No, sorry. I value the 9 codes at a total of $1.80 and the LV. X's at 2 each, so that would only add up to 7.80 at best.

That's fair enough then. Thanks anyway.

Celebi said I could revive if I wanted so I am. :D

I'm semi-interested in a Groudon EX and the Rayquaza EX's, but i'm defnitely interested in Gardevoir Lv. x, Time-Space Distortion, and FA N's.

I have the Salamence from DV, and a bunch of unused codes. You can also CML for some stuff. :)

The only thing I saw on your list is the FA Cheren. Care to offer? :)

CML for Tropical Beach please :) the thread is on pokegym, but I can deal on here if that's ok. And whats the condition and year of the beach?

Interested in the N's. Can you cml for them please. Thank you.

I'm pretty sure that I have your dragon vault wants, can you see my list (has my dragon vault cards listed with number) to make up the difference for Tornadus ex or N FA? And I'll ask about the FA N's condition, I don't really care the condition of Tornadus ex. Thanks. =)

Celebi23 said:

What do you value Cheren at? The prices in Green Bay are generally different from other places, so if you could give me a number to work with, that'd be easier.

Also what do you value Code Cards at?

Hello. I have Latias (both stamped, and not stamped), Salamance, Bagon, and Shelgon from Dragon Vault. I'm interested in your Mewtwo EX FA, Shaymin EX, and Tornadus EX, and do you have any Sigilyph's for Dragons Exalted (I need 3 at most)? What is the condition of your cards? Could you check my list for more please? Let me know what you find, thanks!

Afrodaddy said:
CML for Tropical Beach please :) the thread is on pokegym, but I can deal on here if that's ok. And whats the condition and year of the beach?
Didn't see anything I'd trade the Beach for, sorry.
r3skyline said:
Can you cml for
1x Tornadus Ex
I'm interested in Landorus-EX. Anything else I could throw in?

numberonewill said:
Interested in the N's. Can you cml for them please. Thank you.
Nothing, sorry.
anythingbutgrass said:
I'm pretty sure that I have your dragon vault wants, can you see my list (has my dragon vault cards listed with number) to make up the difference for Tornadus ex or N FA? And I'll ask about the FA N's condition, I don't really care the condition of Tornadus ex. Thanks. =)
Nothing, sorry. (My wants have changed... I'll have to update them.)

TPO3 said:
Celebi23 said:

What do you value Cheren at? The prices in Green Bay are generally different from other places, so if you could give me a number to work with, that'd be easier.

Also what do you value Code Cards at?
When I'm receiving code cards, I value them at 15-20 cents each. I value the Cheren at about 10 dollars.
Machamp the Champion said:
Hello. I have Latias (both stamped, and not stamped), Salamance, Bagon, and Shelgon from Dragon Vault. I'm interested in your Mewtwo EX FA, Shaymin EX, and Tornadus EX, and do you have any Sigilyph's for Dragons Exalted (I need 3 at most)? What is the condition of your cards? Could you check my list for more please? Let me know what you find, thanks!
Not interested in Dragon Vault anymore, sorry. I have to go in and update that now. I didn't see anything else on your list.

RE: H: EX's, Tropical Beach, FAs, Old URs, Much more!

Nothing. I forgot to edit that out of the title. Sorry. :p

I'm interested in Tropical Beach, and while I assume I don't have anything worth that, it's worth a try. CML?

I've also got some stuff like Catchers and a Landorus EX that I don't have listed that I may be willing to trade.

Last question I promise. <_<

Do you care what set the codes are? Because I have a bunch, but from all different sets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back