• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

H: EX's, FAs, Old URs, Much more! - CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Celebi23's Trade Thread - H: Mewtwo-EX, Darkrai-EX W: Entei-EX, Groudon-EX

Bump #1

Updated haves/wants.

Bump #2

cml for:

~1 Raikou-EX (Full Art)
~2 Raikou-EX

The only things I see are Entei-EX and Groudon-EX, but I'm in the middle of trading for both of those. If the trade falls through, I'll let you know.

Bump 1

Added Kyogre-EX to haves.

Celebi23 said:
The only things I see are Entei-EX and Groudon-EX, but I'm in the middle of trading for both of those. If the trade falls through, I'll let you know.

ok np lmk.

Bump 2

Added Groudon-EX to haves.

Bump 3

Updated wants.

cml for darkrai ex fa please
i have
kyurem ex fa
groudon ex reg tho :/

RE: Celebi23's Trade Thread - H: Mewtwo-EX, Darkrai-EX W: Groudon-EX, Dragons Exalted

CML for Darkrai EX FA!!!

RE: Celebi23's Trade Thread - H: Mewtwo-EX, Darkrai-EX W: Groudon-EX, Dragons Exalted

jgreen said:
cml for darkrai ex fa please
i have
kyurem ex fa
groudon ex reg tho :/
I like Fluttershy's list more, so I want to see if I can work out a deal with them first.
Fluttershy said:
CML for Darkrai EX FA!!!
Would you trade it for the Golden Pokémon Catcher and a Reshiram-EX?

I think that I'm about $5 above your end. I like your Kyogre EX FA, so is there something else I could throw in?

I have a Groudon EX FA and lots of other EX's. I was interested in your 1 Darkrai EX FA. Check my list and let me know what you think...

Fluttershy said:
I think that I'm about $5 above your end. I like your Kyogre EX FA, so is there something else I could throw in?
Well, Golden Catcher is 40-43 and Darkrai is about 45 on eBay. But you're right that they're the same price on TnT. I suppose I could do Golden Catcher for Darkrai-EX FA straight up. Other than that, I'm not seeing much.

Okay, I'll do my Golden Catcher for your Darkrai EX FA. PM me for confirmation.

Bump #1

Mind CML for Darkrai FA and Mewtwo FA x2?

I traded the Darkrai away yesterday, sorry.

I'm interested in the Raikou-EX's and to a lesser extent the Kyurem-EX. Could we do a FA Mewtwo for all three of those?

Hmm... Idk that's a lot for a card that's just going to drop in price =/

Yeah, I know the feeling. That's why I've been trying to get rid of them. :/

Looks like I'll just end up putting them on eBay; they're still selling for about 45 apiece there. Who's actually buying them is beyond me though, lol. Maybe they know something I don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back