• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

H: Ex's/FA's W: Blastoise/Keldeo stuff

RE: I need tyranitar prime!!

the aura is with me8 said:
I don't have a trade thread up right now, (though I might tommorow when I work on it) but I do want to trade with you. I have 1x Tyranitar Prime UL near mint, 2x holo Ninetales CoL one is near mint but has a next to invisible small crease at the top above the name, the other is mint. And 1x Energy Retrieval BW mint. I need 1x Scizor Prime, 1x Steelix Prime, 1x Electrode Prime and 1x Catcher (this is not my offer, it's just my wants.). Please P.M. me back with an offer.

i'm really only looking for the tyranitar prime and also are the nintales RH, cause i need them RH.

Dturd915 said:
my;
ninetails col
Your;
dcl top

Is the ninetales RH?

DarknessGrace said:
i'm really only looking for the tyranitar prime and also are the nintales RH, cause i need them RH.

Is the ninetales RH?

I don't have any RH Ninetales, but would you do for the T-tar?

Well I atleast need Electrode Prime, so would you do your: Electrode Prime, either Steelix Prime or Scizor Prime and Catcher for my: Tyranitar Prime? (sorry if this is bad, I'm not sure on the values of Steelix or Scizor since they tend to change alot, I value T-tar at $13 and Catcher at $8 but I've seen it sell for $5.) Please offer back if you don't like this.

the aura is with me8 said:
Well I atleast need Electrode Prime, so would you do your: Electrode Prime, either Steelix Prime or Scizor Prime and Catcher for my: Tyranitar Prime? (sorry if this is bad, I'm not sure on the values of Steelix or Scizor since they tend to change alot, I value T-tar at $13 and Catcher at $8 but I've seen it sell for $5.) Please offer back if you don't like this.

Would you do electrode and steelix, for tyranitar?

RE: I need Mew prime!!

My:
1x Ninetales RH - Call of Legends
Something else

Your:
1x SEL (Full)

Check my list for the something else?

SoulWind said:
My:
1x Ninetales RH - Call of Legends
Something else

Your:
1x SEL (Full)

Check my list for the something else?

Sorry i didnt see anything else that i want

Hey! Long tIme. No see! I have the Mews and the Donphans, LMK what you have off of my list, thanks.

Lil Wayne said:
Hey! Long tIme. No see! I have the Mews and the Donphans, LMK what you have off of my list, thanks.

i can see the next time i go to my league if i can get torandus FA

RE: I need Pachirisu/Shaymin!!!!!

How many Pachirisu do you need? I value it at $25 and I value Chandelure at $3, Catcher at $6.50, Floatzel at 25 Cents and the value of the holo Lightning depends on the set. (I value all Ex: Emerald energies at $1.50)

Back