• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

H: EX's! Full Arts!! PRE-RELEASE SLEEVES!!!! W: Mewtwo EX!!!

RE: RCA's Trades:[H: Flygon Lv X, DGX and other X's] [W: Heart Gold Video Game, Lv X's]

karimsoliman94 said:
can i add in the mismagius and you add in the floatazel

I would'nt want to do that since I value the Floatzel higher than the Mismagius.

RE: RCA's Trades:[H: Flygon Lv X, DGX and other X's] [W: Heart Gold Video Game, Lv X's]

CML for Flygon Lv.X

how about your 2 rare candy,1 call,1 jumpluff=my sally x and if you have any eeveelutions you could throw in that would be cool

coach4312 said:
would you do infernape 4 lv x for your call energy, 2x DCE RH and a flygon RH

counter or lmk

If you take out a DCE RH we have a deal

Dodobrain56 said:
CML for Flygon Lv.X

I'm interested in your:
Electivire FB Lv X
Absol G Lv X
Salamence Lv X
Ampharos Prime
Arceus Lv X (psychic bolt)
Blaziken FB Lv X
Infernape 4 Lv X

how about

My:
Electivire FB Lv.X
Arceus Lv.X(psychic Bolt)
Ampharos Prime
Absol G Lv.X

Your:
Flygon Lv.X

LMK or counter

Dodobrain56 said:
how about

My:
Electivire FB Lv.X
Arceus Lv.X(psychic Bolt)
Ampharos Prime
Absol G Lv.X

Your:
Flygon Lv.X

LMK or counter

The only one of those on my wants is Ampharos Prime, I was just listing the ones I was interested. What I want is:

Ampharos Prime
Infernape 4 Lv X
Blaziken FB Lv X
Salamence Lv X

My:

Gengar Lv X

Your:

Flygon Lv.X

I can add more. =] Just let me know or counter.

are you sure you cant add in anything

because you addng float and me adding mismagius imo will make it fair

how about if i take out the Rh flygon?

jade89 said:
how about your 2 rare candy,1 call,1 jumpluff=my sally x and if you have any eeveelutions you could throw in that would be cool

I no longer have a Jumpluff which I forgot to update

SotS said:
My:

Gengar Lv X

Your:

Flygon Lv.X

I can add more. =] Just let me know or counter.

I would prefer it if you'd add more, thanks.

karimsoliman94 said:
are you sure you cant add in anything

because you addng float and me adding mismagius imo will make it fair

Well I don't really want Mismagius, its not on my wants, it was just something I was interested in since you wanted alot from me.

ok then im checking again

coach4312 said:
how about if i take out the Rh flygon?

Sounds good, the Call Energy is in playable condition but it is dirty which does'nt make it mint, probably low near mint, but still playable. No bends.
Please pm me if you are satisfied.

CFOURCOLTSFAN said:
My
Ampy Prime
Your DGX?

No thanks, do you happen to know how much Ampharos Prime is valued in comparison to DGX out of curiosity?

then how about 2-3 expert belt

jade89 said:
then how about 2-3 expert belt

I may no longer have the Call Energy either since it could be going in another trade, could you check my list for something else again

well could you add in the pokedrawer + rh and 2 SSU rh

oh, well then would you do

My:
Ampharos Prime
Infernape 4 Lv.X
1-2 of the ones your interested in

Your:
Flygon Lv.X

LMK if we can work something out

ampharos prime for call energy?

could I trade a Heart Gold new unopened game (with pokewalker) and a Blazekin FB X for a flygon X? let me know or counter ;)

karimsoliman94 said:
well could you add in the pokedrawer + rh and 2 SSU rh

My final offer was what I listed earlier.

Dodobrain56 said:
oh, well then would you do

My:
Ampharos Prime
Infernape 4 Lv.X
1-2 of the ones your interested in

Your:
Flygon Lv.X

LMK if we can work something out

I just got an amazing offer for Flygon Lv X involving Heart Gold so if that deal does not go down then I will get back to you by pm so we can continue discussing.

ryandfaris said:
ampharos prime for call energy?

My last Call Energy has just been traded, but if I do somehow get one within a few days I will definately pm you.

Duskbunny said:
could I trade a Heart Gold new unopened game (with pokewalker) and a Blazekin FB X for a flygon X? let me know or counter ;)

Yes, yes you can trade those to me. But, the Flygon Lv X has scratches on it but it has no tears or bends, its perfectly playable, just in low near mint condition. I may be over exaggerating a bit though. Please pm me so we can get this trade finalized :)

Back