• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

H: EX's! Full Arts!! PRE-RELEASE SLEEVES!!!! W: Mewtwo EX!!!

RE: RCA's Trades:[H:DGX, Uxie X, Gengar X, others] [W: Lanturn Prime, Lv X's...]

CML for Uxie Lv. X. I have two Lanturn Prime.

RE: RCA's Trades:[H:DGX, Uxie X, Gengar X, others] [W: Lanturn Prime, Lv X's...]

RareCandyAwesomeness said:
I'm also interested in your Blissey Primes, lmk what we can work out.
I dont know which ones are looking for more. Make me an Offer please.

Arcanine King said:
I don't know which ones are looking for more. Make me an Offer please.

I would like to do

my Uxie X

for your:
2 Lanturn Prime
2 Blissey Prime

Only because Blissey prime really isn't worth much and Uxie is.

Have any interested in PromoCroaks?

I'm interested in Azelf (LA), 3 Expert Belts, 2 pokemon communications, and to a lesser extent, Floatzel GL Lv X & Dialga G Lv X

Please LMK, and thanks~

RE: RCA's Trades:[H:DGX, Uxie X, Gengar X, others] [W: Toxicroak G Promo]

Soariyant said:
Really?? Now you're just being cheap! 2 donphan = 16$ ANYWHERE you look, and that's how much promocroak was going for when it was available. Also, donphan = much more common than a promocroak. Don't worry though, you'll find the right person to get it from they'll probably get you a good deal.

dude at my local caard store promocroak was a buck

COOL TRAINER D said:
Have any interested in PromoCroaks?

I'm interested in Azelf (LA), 3 Expert Belts, 2 pokemon communications, and to a lesser extent, Floatzel GL Lv X & Dialga G Lv X

Please LMK, and thanks~

I no longer need promocroak, sorry.

I wish some people would understand that too.

Wth -- buy them and trade them for donphan prime then?? Don't just go and say that -- honestly if they're a dollar you should have cleaned that store out of them. They're easily worth <20$

Soariyant said:
Wth -- buy them and trade them for donphan prime then?? Don't just go and say that -- honestly if they're a dollar you should have cleaned that store out of them. They're easily worth <20$

I asked him about it and he linked me to a busted website and said the shop ran out of them cuz people jumped on that. Haha

P.S. enjoy free bump ^^

COOL TRAINER D said:
I asked him about it and he linked me to a busted website and said the shop ran out of them cuz people jumped on that. Haha

P.S. enjoy free bump ^^

Lol, thanks, are you still interested in working anything out by any chance?

yes, of course

I've got an unlisted Palkia G Lv X,
but Can you CML for others?

COOL TRAINER D said:
yes, of course

I've got an unlisted Palkia G Lv X,
but Can you CML for others?

From your list, I was interested in:

Snorlax Lv X
Feraligatr Prime promo
Lucario GL
Luxray GL
Ninetales (GS)
x2 Staraptor FB

PokemonTradeAccount said:
cml for gengar x
i have a lanturn prime

I'm only interested in Lanturn Prime, did'nt see much else from your list.

I'm only interested in Lanturn Prime, did'nt see much else from your list.

would you do gengar x for lanturn prime?
lmk

PokemonTradeAccount said:
would you do gengar x for lanturn prime?
lmk

I'm going to have to pass cause Gengar X is worth more than Lanturn Prime, sorry.

Back