• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

H: EX's! Full Arts!! PRE-RELEASE SLEEVES!!!! W: Mewtwo EX!!!

RE: RCA's Trades:[HAVE : DGX and Flygon Lv X] [WANT: PR Sleeves and Commons/Uncommons]

RareCandyAwesomeness said:
Also an unfortunate no. I was working a trade with someone who wanted just a few energies from the pack, and convinced me to open the pack. So I opened the pack for the trade, and he backed out at the last second. I've been pretty ticked about it every since.
Well that was about it, sorry we couldn't work anything out. I hope you gave that guy a neutral/negative ref =)

Ryu Hayabusa said:
CML for Blaziken X please. Thanks.

Can you let me know what you have from my specific wants first?

@Rikko: this is what I said last time you asked for Flygon Lv X and you never replied back... =([/QUOTE]

I'm sorry! I do that once in a while, but if I do just PM me!

EDIT

From your wants, I only have 2 Unown Q.

RE: RCA's Trades:[HAVE : DGX and Flygon Lv X] [WANT: PR Sleeves and Commons/Uncommons]

@Rikko: I have interest in your x3 Kingdra Prime and x1 Arceus sleeves (sealed?).

Do you have any Poke Comms, and/or Bebe's searches?

CML for
x2 Donphan Prime

@Rikko: I have interest in your x3 Kingdra Prime and x1 Arceus sleeves (sealed?).

Sorry, but I can't trade that stuff because it's involved in another trade.

ace310j said:
CML for
x2 Donphan Prime

Do you have any Kingdra Primes?
And what do you have from my wants card wise?

Rikko145 said:

All of it or some of it?

Rikko145 said:

All of it or some of it?

All of it. All pre-release sleeves, ERL, and Kingdra Primes.

Rikko145 said:

All of it or some of it?

No I dont have any kingdras for trade and, the only thing from your wants I have is your arceus Prerelease Sleeves.

Since you don't have much on your wants anymore are you checking lists again because I still have the Ursaring, Lanturn, and Metagross. I need the Turns badly. lmk.

@Rikko: Well, if you want you can send me the unown q's for free, lol what? In all seriousness though, I don't think we'll be able to work anything out, sorry.

@ace: I see on your list you have an Unown Q, do you also happen to have a Garchomp (SV)?

@Lavitz: I added a Machoke (SF), please let me know if you have that. I no longer need the Metagross, but I'm not sure about trading 3 poke turns for those 2 primes since I don't really know their value.

Hmm. I think its almost even. Anything small on my list I can add?

@ace: I see on your list you have an Unown Q, do you also happen to have a Garchomp (SV)?

[/quote]

I dont think I have a Garchomp. I beleive I traded my only one.

@Lavits: can you add in Metagross (UL) holo, Shaymin (UL) holo, and Jirachi (UL) holo?

@ace: Can we do this then

My:
Donphan Prime

for

Your:
Arceus sleeves (sealed?)
Unown Q
Magmortar (UL)

I have:
x1 Oddish (LA, {P})

I am interested in your:
Dialga G Lv X

CML :)

Ican do that. PM Sent!

RE: RCA's Trades:[HAVE : DGX and Flygon Lv X] [WANT: PR Sleeves and Kingdra Prime]

Ryu Hayabusa said:
Do you have any Poke Comms, and/or Bebe's searches?

Yea, how many are you looking for?

I need 5 Pokemon Communications. LMK.

Quedus said:
I have:
x1 Oddish (LA, {P})

I am interested in your:
Dialga G Lv X

Sorry but I didn't see anything.

@Ryu Hayabusa: I do have 5 Pokemon Communications.

RE: RCA's Trades:[HAVE : DGX and Flygon Lv X] [WANT: PR Sleeves and Kingdra Prime]

Quedus said:
I have:
x1 Oddish (LA, {P})

I am interested in your:
Dialga G Lv X

What do you want in return?

You can re-check now if you like, I just updated :)

Back