• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

H: EX's! Full Arts!! PRE-RELEASE SLEEVES!!!! W: Mewtwo EX!!!

RE: RCA's Trades:[HAVE : Flygon X and Staples] [WANT: PR Sleeves and Triumphant!!]

I also see Dialga G X that I may want..

How much do you value your wants at? (the 2 primes and dpl )

how much do you value RH jumpluff and your DGX at?

RE: RCA's Trades:[HAVE : Flygon X and Staples] [WANT: PR Sleeves and Triumphant!!]

Umm, I don't value the 2 primes so much since they're the least playable from the set. DPL I value like a regular legend would be valued, nothing too great. I value RH Jumpluff more than regular holo's/RH's since it is still playable, and the DGX I value around $20.

@FistBumpIt: I'm getting a better deal for PDL so I'll have to pass, sorry.

Hey, RCA, I've got 1 UD Smeargle. Do you have any Blaziken FB not listed?

@mlouden: What would the minor throw in be?

@grizzly: I don't have any Blaziken FB/Lv X, but I do have some Call Energy. I am interested in your TR sleeves as well.

BUUUUUUUUUUUUMP! Looking for Machamp Prime, Unown Q's, and Smeargle!!!!!!!

I don't have the sleeves anymore. Must have forgotten to remove them from my list. Could you check for something else +1 Smeargle for 2 Call Energy?

@Grizzly: Eh, I really didn't see anything else beside the Smeargle, sorry. And I don't think 1 Call Energy for 1 Smeargle would be worth it, sorry. Lmk if you do get more of my wants though.

Did you get my pm? Have you recieved yet?

@SSBBDaisy: Yes, and yes.

added alph lithograph 4 and Machamp Prime to my wants!

CML for 1 poketurn.

@Blastagator: I have an RH Candy from Ex Sandstorm.

@legendhunter: sorry, but I didn't really see anything I wanted. If you have any of my wants unlisted please lmk.

Back