• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

H: EX's! Full Arts!! PRE-RELEASE SLEEVES!!!! W: Mewtwo EX!!!

RE: H: Reshiram Cards W: P!P Hat and Emerging Powers

I'm interested in your:
1x Reshiram Full Art
xXx Rare Candy UL (Maybe)

Do you have anything else from my wants?

I happen to have a Play! Pokemon Hat but I'm not sure how fun that would be to ship...

Please CML for your..
1x Reshiram Ful Art
1x Pachirisu CL
3x Professor Oak's New Theory
2x Rare Candy (Any Sets)

Thanks.

RareCandyAwesomeness said:
@Afro-G: I have a lot of your T/S/S/E wants listed, as well as Poke Gear 3.0 and Ruins of Alph.
Oh I need to update that. I don't need those. I'm more interested in my higher wants not so much my T/S/S/E wants since some of them are just throw-ins.

LegosLock: At the moment I do not have too much for traded, so I am strictly trading for things only on my wants.

Afro-G: I figured those wants were a bit outdated. I do have x1 Pokemon Collector if you are still looking for that.

RE: H: Reshiram Cards W: Emerging Powers

@Project696: I didn't really see anything from my wants. If you do have some things from them, please let me know since they are my biggest priority at the moment.

RE: H: LOTS! W: Emerging Powers

Hey again. I am interested in your 2x Reshiram FAs and 1x Zekrom FA. I didn't have anything off your wants, but if you have a moment, could you cml and see if there is anything you're interested in? Thanks!

RE: H: LOTS! W: Emerging Powers

@HaunterX6: I really didn't see anything I could use. At the moment I'm lacking in trades and so I really can't trade for things out of my wants, sorry.

Back