• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

H] Ex's, Sleeves, TCGO Codes [W] FA Lysandre, Seismitoad EX FA, Manectric

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Have Tons of EXs

Hey, you posted in my trade thread a while ago, and I'm interested in your instant deal. I'm willing to trade you a regular Groudon EX and a regular Virizion NV for your Celebi Star, if you can have the cards shipped to your American address. If not, I can make the deal larger. Maybe something like this if you are interested.

My:
x1 Groudon EX
x2 Terrakion NV
x1 FA Virizion

Your:
Celebi Star
x2 FA N

I'm assuming that the Celebi Star is in English and in Near Mint condition. PM me if either of those deals work, if not feel free to counter. LMK man.

Hello. I'm interested in your Shiny Emboar and Kyurem EX FA. For starters, I have x1 of each: RH DCE NXD, RH Skyarrow Bridge, RH Dual Ball CoL, and RH Prof. Juniper DEX. CML for other cards? Thanks.

Vulpix Yolk said:
Hey, you posted in my trade thread a while ago, and I'm interested in your instant deal. I'm willing to trade you a regular Groudon EX and a regular Virizion NV for your Celebi Star, if you can have the cards shipped to your American address. If not, I can make the deal larger. Maybe something like this if you are interested.

My:
x1 Groudon EX
x2 Terrakion NV
x1 FA Virizion

Your:
Celebi Star
x2 FA N

I'm assuming that the Celebi Star is in English and in Near Mint condition. PM me if either of those deals work, if not feel free to counter. LMK man.

Sorry i literally just traded my celebi* just before your post.

We could do

Your groudon ex

My FA N and something else?

PsychedelicBreakfast said:
Hello. I'm interested in your Shiny Emboar and Kyurem EX FA. For starters, I have x1 of each: RH DCE NXD, RH Skyarrow Bridge, RH Dual Ball CoL, and RH Prof. Juniper DEX. CML for other cards? Thanks.

I didnt see anything srry

My Groudon Ex x2 plus something small
My Trade Thread:http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/thread-update-have-darkrai-ex-w-need-rh-meta-trainers?page=2
Your FA N x2

My hopes and dreams are crushed </3. I guess I'll find a new offer. Could you do this:

My:
x1 FA Regigigas EX
x2 Terrakion
x1 FA Virizion

Your:
x2 FA N
x1 Shiny Emboar
x3 RH Level Ball

Also, do you have any rare older stuff?

Edit: The guy's offer above me is way better... Dang.

Vulpix Yolk said:
My hopes and dreams are crushed </3. I guess I'll find a new offer. Could you do this:

My:
x1 FA Regigigas EX
x2 Terrakion
x1 FA Virizion

Your:
x2 FA N
x1 Shiny Emboar
x3 RH Level Ball

Also, do you have any rare older stuff?

Edit: The guy's offer above me is way better... Dang.

Lolyea but sjphiny boar is actually about to be traded for one of my major wants but thanks for the time

Darkscyther said:
My Groudon Ex x2 plus something small
My Trade Thread:http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/thread-update-have-darkrai-ex-w-need-rh-meta-trainers?page=2
Your FA N x2

Unfortunately i dont see anything else, but we could do my fa n plus something small for groudon ex

Vablakes said:
CML for one of each of your EX FAs? I have a Groudon FA unlisted.

Groudons all im really interested in plus ur states die

My:
1x Entei EX DE
1x Catcher (Slightly damaged, has tiny little dirt specks around the card, Can provide picture)

Your:
1x Zekrom EX FA

LMK

Totoro said:
My:
1x Entei EX DE
1x Catcher (Slightly damaged, has tiny little dirt specks around the card, Can provide picture)

Your:
1x Zekrom EX FA

LMK

Kinda interested can I please see a pic?

I am intresting your
2 Reshiram EX (1 Promo)

CML ???

001.jpg
There you go. Still very playable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back