• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

H: Feraligatr ex, Azelf Lv.X, Gallade 4 Lv.X W: All Arceus Lv.X, any Arceus and more!

o and besides the promo arceus lv x w meteor blast i have a jaks pacific mint arceus plush ... will trade arceus lv x for any basically any ex/lv x/shiny/prime/legend/alph

ArceusAddict said:
All my pokemon are in mint condition, my Feralligator ex is not for sale for now. For those of you who asked for older cardsa i have a prerelease Manectric (not very good in battle but, i like to keep it as a prize) I have a delta species Deoxys, a delta species Golduck, Dark Weezing (dark leaf type), and a delta species Kabutops. The SP stuff are Poketurn, Volkners Philosophy, x2 Aarons Collection, and that is it for now.

Poketurn, Volkners Philosophy, x2 Aarons Collection

I want this stuff. I'll give you any Arceus (non-lv.x) on my list!

yes my jaks pacific arceus plush is mint w paper hang tag and adult owned. do you have any EX (besides feraligatr)/shiny/shining/*/crystal/jumbo cards? or japanese deck boxes? or pokemon toys plush???

ArceusAddict said:
I like your Raquazza C lv. X

I also like binx's arceus plush... is it mint condition?

ok ill do that

Hi,

I happen to have an Arceus LvX. It's the one with Meteor Blast (pack version). I am interested in your Feraligatr EX. Let me know what you think, okay?

no i dont need feraligatr prime or EX as i have them already....let me know if you get any extra undaunted legends/primes and maybe we can trade after the prelease (sets out n stores aug 18)

ArceusAddict said:
I like Snorlaxdude's offer and for binx i have x2 lookers and 1 probopass its not shiny want it?

So, would you do?

My...
Arceus LvX (Meteor Blast, pack version)

Your...
Feraligatr EX

Let me know, okay?

Back