• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

H: FLYGON X, UXIE X, X2 Cressy X, Dialga G X, Sally X, Arceus X, Glace X, X2 Landmin X, Chomp X

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: H: Gengar X, FLYGON X, UXIE X, Dialga G X, Arceus X, Glace X, Landmin X, Chomp X, Noir X, Mesprit X, Azelf X, Gardy

Pokeplayer44 said:
I am here to ask about your Uxie LV.X again. Is there ANYTHING on my haves list on my post that you will take for it? LMK via posting on my thread, please.

the only thing i saw was the lucario lv. x, but i mainly want this because i dont have it, do you have any unlisted lv. x's, rare candy, rosy, bucks, etc...???

RE: H: Gengar X, FLYGON X, UXIE X, Dialga G X, Arceus X, Glace X, Landmin X, Chomp X, Noir X, Mesprit X, Azelf X, Gardy

2 Bucks, one Bebe's, some EX's, some reprints, LMK!

Pokeplayer44 said:
2 Bucks, one Bebe's, some EX's, some reprints, LMK!
hhhmmm well im interested in those bucks, and the lucario x, i can offer if you'd like, or you can start, lmk which you'd prefer :)

CML for your

Pokemon Diamond DS
Pokemon Emerald GBA

http://pokebeach.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=45685 (Trade Thread)

the crippler 18 said:
CML for your

Pokemon Diamond DS
Pokemon Emerald GBA

http://pokebeach.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=45685 (Trade Thread)

hhmmm i like the uxie promo, and palkia x (Pack), do you have and rosy, bucks, rare candy, etc...

I have a Rare Candy Extra and the Palkia X (Pack) might be going to someone else but if it falls through I'll let ya know.

I can trade you the Uxie Promo and a Rare Candy GE.

the crippler 18 said:
I have a Rare Candy Extra and the Palkia X (Pack) might be going to someone else but if it falls through I'll let ya know.

I can trade you the Uxie Promo and a Rare Candy GE.

okay, those two for what?

I was gonna wait to see where the Palkia X goes and then I'll get back to ya ok?

the crippler 18 said:
I was gonna wait to see where the Palkia X goes and then I'll get back to ya ok?

okay sounds good, can you keep me updated constantly please, i like to know how all my possible trades are going :), lmk if this is okay with you :)

yes that is ok with me.

How about:

My:
4 Machoke SF
3 Machop SF

Your:
Galactic HQ x2 (May have these, i need to check)
Aaron's Collection x2
Flint's Willpower x1 (RH)
SP Radar x1
Volkner's Philosophy x4 (1 RH)

One Buck's is Prerelease Stamped.

Offer:
Lucario LV.X
Buck's Training (not stamped)
Buck's Training Stamped/Rare of your choice
Bebe's Search

Uxie LV.X

LMK so I can make what changes i need to.

Flare said:
How about:

My:
4 Machoke SF
3 Machop SF

Your:
Galactic HQ x2 (May have these, i need to check)
Aaron's Collection x2
Flint's Willpower x1 (RH)
SP Radar x1
Volkner's Philosophy x4 (1 RH)

sorry but the volkners are worth about that, but feel free to offer again :)

Pokeplayer44 said:
One Buck's is Prerelease Stamped.

Offer:
Lucario LV.X
Buck's Training (not stamped)
Buck's Training Stamped/Rare of your choice
Bebe's Search

Uxie LV.X

LMK so I can make what changes i need to.

well uxie is around 30, lucario 8ish, and bucks are 2-3, bebe is like 1, so just adjust based off that

the crippler 18 said:
yes that is ok with me.

alright cool, can you give me an update please :)

Tell me what to add based off my haves. LMK!

Pokeplayer44 said:
Tell me what to add based off my haves. LMK!

hhhhmmmm well, nidoqueen, machamp, cresselia GE, and just offer :)

Your 2 roseanne's and a weavile G for my Drapion X and a Bebe's

Tweed said:
Your 2 roseanne's and a weavile G for my Drapion X and a Bebe's

oh sorry, but i no longer have the weavile, but please offer again :)

cml
FLYGON Lv. X
Glaceon Lv. X

INFERNAPE112892 said:
cml
FLYGON Lv. X
Glaceon Lv. X

well im interested in any lv. x non tin that i don't have, as well as rosys, bebe, bucks, claydol, uxie, etc.

RE: H: FLYGON X, UXIE X, Dialga G X, Gengar X, Arceus X, Glace X, Landmin X, Chomp X, Noir X, Mesprit X, Azelf X, Gardy

Hey, can you do: My GLiscor lv X, Tangrowth lv X, Gliscor holo, Tangrowth holo... For your Flygon lv X

LMK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back