• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

H: FLYGON X, UXIE X, X2 Cressy X, Dialga G X, Sally X, Arceus X, Glace X, X2 Landmin X, Chomp X

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: H: FLYGON X, X2 UXIE X, X2 Cressy X, Dialga G X, Gengar X, Arceus X, Glace X, Landmin X, Chomp X, Mesprit X, Azelf X

My: Gliscor lv x, your Gardevoir lv X?

What happened to flygon?

RE: H: FLYGON X, X2 UXIE X, X2 Cressy X, Dialga G X, Gengar X, Arceus X, Glace X, Landmin X, Chomp X, Mesprit X, Azelf X

kcv3 said:
how about
My:
Arceus Lv X (meteor blast)

Your:
Gardevoir Lv X
Kingdra LA

sorry, but gardevoir lv. x goes for 13, and kingdra 5-6, do you have any rare candy, bucks, rosy, claydol, etc...???

kashmaster said:

What happened to flygon?

i'd rather have gardy than gliscor sorry, but what do you mean what happened to flygon??? i dont understand, elaborate please

Heatran1991 said:
Sorry but no I just need the flygon for my deck

oh okay, well i'll think about it, k :)

I wanted to trade for flygon. Don't worry. Can you CML for gardevoir lv X please?

RE: H: FLYGON X, X2 UXIE X, X2 Cressy X, Dialga G X, Gengar X, Arceus X, Glace X, Lan

emoto4444 said:
sorry, but gardevoir lv. x goes for 13, and kingdra 5-6, do you have any rare candy, bucks, rosy, claydol, etc...???

kashmaster said:

What happened to flygon?

i'd rather have gardy than gliscor sorry, but what do you mean what happened to flygon??? i don't understand, elaborate please

Heatran1991 said:
Sorry but no I just need the flygon for my deck

oh okay, well i'll think about it, k :)

Ok thanks

My
Infernape 4 Lv X

Your
Cresselia Lv. X

RE: H: FLYGON X, X2 UXIE X, X2 Cressy X, Dialga G X, Gengar X, Arceus X, Glace X, Lan

Hey I was looking through my book and I got rid of the infernape 4 x
So my new offer is
My
Mewtoo x pack
Palkia x pack
Salamence x

Your flygon x

Lmk thanks

emoto4444 said:

Completed listings on ebay show Gardevoir Lv X going for, on average, $5-7, some as low as $3, and Kingdra at $3. Arceus goes for over $10 on average. My offer still stands if you wish to reconsider.

the crippler 18 said:
My
Infernape 4 Lv X

Your
Cresselia Lv. X

is there something you can add in to make this a little more even

kcv3 said:
Completed listings on ebay show Gardevoir Lv X going for, on average, $5-7, some as low as $3, and Kingdra at $3. Arceus goes for over $10 on average. My offer still stands if you wish to reconsider.
sorry, but i go by trollandtoad for the most part

Heatran1991 said:
Hey I was looking through my book and I got rid of the infernape 4 x
So my new offer is
My
Mewtoo x pack
Palkia x pack
Salamence x

Your flygon x

Lmk thanks

hhhmmm this is something new to thiunk about, but sally x isnt quite as much as infernape 4 x...

kashmaster said:
I wanted to trade for flygon. Don't worry. Can you CML for gardevoir lv X please?

do you have an unlisted sally x???

Feel free to cml for something to swap the sally x with

Lmk thanks

No I don't have sally X. Anything else?

emoto4444 said:
sorry, but i go by trollandtoad for the most part

yeah, troll and toad is most defiantly not the be all end all for card pricing. :rolleyes:

I don't really have anything else you want but feel free to CML to see if you can find something for me to add in with the Infernape 4 Lv X for your Cress Lv X.

http://pokebeach.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=45685 (Trade Thread)

please CML for the following

Regigias LV.X
x2 Rare candy
x3 Bucks training

novadragon07 said:
please CML for the following

Regigias LV.X
x2 Rare candy
x3 Bucks training

do you have any of my wants??? if so just offer, if not lmk and i will cyl

the crippler 18 said:
I don't really have anything else you want but feel free to CML to see if you can find something for me to add in with the Infernape 4 Lv X for your Cress Lv X.

http://pokebeach.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=45685 (Trade Thread)
hhhmmm just make an offer :) do you have any claydol??

Heatran1991 said:
Feel free to cml for something to swap the sally x with

Lmk thanks

Skipped???

kcv3 said:
yeah, troll and toad is most defiantly not the be all end all for card pricing. :rolleyes:
well sorry, but i feel that ebay has some pretty crazy people on it and i just dont trust their prices, however i also dont go completely by troll and toad because some of their prices are kinda weird, so i also go by my values

Heatran1991 said:
im currently getting back to everyone, but just go ahead and offer again :)

kashmaster said:
No I don't have sally X. Anything else?

anymore of my wants??

I actually have a dark dragonite from EX Team rocket. I also have 2 RH machoke. Would you do

My:
Dark Dragonite
2 RH Machoke (scratched on both)
Tangrowth LV.X

Your:
Regigigas LV.X
2x Rare Candy
3x Bucks training

I don't have any extra GE Claydol sorry.

I have drapion lv X, Gliscor lv X. 4x Bebes and 2x Bucks LMK of a deal

My
Mewtoo x pack
Palkia x pack
Salamence x

Your flygon x

Lmk thanks

cml for something to swap sally x out if needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back