• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

H: FLYGON X, UXIE X, X2 Cressy X, Dialga G X, Sally X, Arceus X, Glace X, X2 Landmin X, Chomp X

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: H: FLYGON X, X2 UXIE X, X2 Cressy X, Dialga G X, Gengar X, Arceus X, Glace X, Lan

Heatran1991 said:
I have like 5 roseannes coming in
And candys I need 2
hhhmm, well can you make me an offer for sally x please :), do you need any lv. x's or want any, like uxie x or cresselia x?

RE: H: FLYGON X, X2 UXIE X, X2 Cressy X, Dialga G X, Gengar X, Arceus X, Glace X, Lan

emoto4444 said:
hhhmm, well can you make me an offer for sally x please :), do you need any lv. x's or want any, like uxie x or cresselia x?

Ok would you make the offer cuz I'm using my iPod and it'll take a while to type it

Heatran1991 said:
Ok would you make the offer cuz I'm using my iPod and it'll take a while to type it
oh okay, well i could do cressy x for sally x, palkia x, and mewtwo x, lmk or counter please

emoto4444 said:
oh okay, well i could do cressy x for sally x, palkia x, and mewtwo x, lmk or counter please

I don't need another cressalia x I'm mainly after my wants
But I really need a gengar x for a friend

Heatran1991 said:
I don't need another cressalia x I'm mainly after my wants
But I really need a gengar x for a friend
hhhmmmm alright then, just offer please :) and we can work off that

emoto4444 said:
hhhmmmm alright then, just offer please :) and we can work off that

Ok how about this
My palkia x
Mewtoo x
Salamence x

Your
Gengar x
And what ever you have off my deck wants list

Lmk thanks

Heatran1991 said:
Ok how about this
My palkia x
Mewtoo x
Salamence x

Your
Gengar x
And what ever you have off my deck wants list

Lmk thanks
this i will have to think about, k :), i will try to get back to you ASAP

RE: H: FLYGON X, X2 UXIE X, X2 Cressy X, Dialga G X, Gengar X, Arceus X, Glace X, Landmin X, Chomp X, Mesprit X, Azelf X

Editing this...

RE: H: FLYGON X, X2 UXIE X, X2 Cressy X, Dialga G X, Gengar X, Arceus X, Glace X, Landmin X, Chomp X, Mesprit X, Azelf X

Just just lyk I traded the sally x on pokegym
Was there anything else you wanted

shadoworganoid said:
Editing this...

you never edited.....

Heatran1991 said:

hhhmmmm, are you on pojo??? because can sell you what you want there

emoto4444 said:
you never edited.....

Heatran1991 said:

Nope I'm just on pokebeach and pokegym
And no money sorry other wise I would

Heatran1991 said:

Nope I'm just on pokebeach and pokegym
And no money sorry other wise I would
[/quote]

oh okay, go ahead and offer

My
Mewtoo x pack
Heatran x pack
Palkia x pack
Garchomp md x

Your
Gengar x

Heatran1991 said:
My
Mewtoo x pack
Heatran x pack
Palkia x pack
Garchomp md x

Your
Gengar x
can you switch something out for the heatran x

emoto4444 said:
can you switch something out for the heatran x

Just cml and see what else you like

Heatran1991 said:
Just cml and see what else you like
hhhmmm well just make another offer please :)

CML for azelf X.

Do you have any
Looker's Investigation
Claydol(GE)

richkid50000 said:
CML for azelf X.

hhhmmmm just offer based off my wants, and is there anything i could put in for the flygon x??? are you on pojo? if so, i can sell it to you on there

CFOURCOLTSFAN said:
Do you have any
Looker's Investigation
Claydol(GE)
no claydol, but i should have at least one lookers investigation, probably like two or three

Okay if you have two then I'm interested, I have some E-Belt and such for trade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back