• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

H: Groudon EX, Zekrom EX, FA Kyurem, stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Updated 3/29! [H]Leafeon/Landmin X, Mew/Absol Primes [W] Yanmega Prime, Promos, bulk

no i do not

RE: Updated 3/29! [H]Leafeon/Landmin X, Mew/Absol Primes [W] Yanmega Prime, Promos, bulk

how many bulk for both of your regigigas dp40(drag off)?

cml for mew prime. i have 3-4 lost remover and a ud smeargle

Okay so can I just do the one drag off then? If you want to comferm the trade just PM me.

tjtoot said:
cml for mew prime. i have 3-4 lost remover and a ud smeargle

Nothing I need too much.

Frozendukie said:
Okay so can I just do the one drag off then? If you want to comferm the trade just PM me.

Pm'd.

RE: Updated 4/10[H]Landmin X, Mew/Scizor Primes, Drag off[W] Yanmega Prime, Promos, bulk

I want your sleeves, and Gengar Lv.X please CML LMK thanks.

RE: Updated 4/10[H]Landmin X, Mew/Scizor Primes, Drag off[W] Yanmega Prime, Promos, bulk

I kinda want Mew Prime and Shiny Dialga.

I want the Shaymen sleeves will you make an offer?

Your:
Mew Prime
Shiny Dialga CL
find something small if you want

My:
Lightly used Shaymin Sleeves

No thanks I do not really need them. I just think they are cool.

Read the Op. It was ok. I dont have any of your wants.

Interested in:
1x Full Ho-oh Legend.

Please CMl and LMK

Well LMK if you see anything from my thread, I still like a few things from you.

1 bts 1 collector for scizor prime?

Do you still have that Aquapolis Espeon Holo?

I'm also interested in your:
1x Gengar deckbox if you still have it
2x Scizor Prime
1x T-Tar Prime

I have from your Wants:
3x Yanmega Prime (only if Aquapolis Espeon is in the deal)
4-5x Lost Remover
1x Lost Remover RH

You can also CML. LMK, thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back