• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

[H] Japanese Merchandise and Ex Cards [W] World Sets and Ex Cards

RE: [H]Blaziken FB LvX, Uxie LvX, LUXRAY GL LVX,Victory Medal, Flygon lvX[W]old cards

Edlittle said:
Can you CML for Palkia G and Uxie X

Alright I like:
Rhyperior Lv. X (Tin)
Darkrai Lv. X (Tin)
Probobass G x 1
Carnivine G x 1

Do you have any of my wants?

RE: [H]Blaziken FB LvX, Uxie LvX, LUXRAY GL LVX,Victory Medal, Flygon lvX[W]old cards

I have nothing else of your wants, sorry. Can we work out a deal from those?

Maybe Rhyp. Tin + Probopass and Carnivine?

Hey I'm interested in your 1x Darkrai playmat(if its the ruber one not the paper one.,1x professor sleeves(if 60), Uxie lvl x(if english), Flygon lvl x( if english), and Claydol GE (if english).

I have EX Dragon Charizard( not Dragon Frontier), HL kyogre EX, TMTA cradily EX.

Let me know what u want to do please. Also CML to see what else u may want.

Thanks.

Edlittle said:
I have nothing else of your wants, sorry. Can we work out a deal from those?

Maybe Rhyp. Tin + Probopass and Carnivine?

Well sorry but i would like to trade my lvx cards for my old ex wants.

Spardan19 said:
Hey I'm interested in your 1x Darkrai playmat(if its the ruber one not the paper one.,1x professor sleeves(if 60), Uxie lvl x(if english), Flygon lvl x( if english), and Claydol GE (if english).

I have EX Dragon Charizard( not Dragon Frontier), HL kyogre EX, TMTA cradily EX.

Let me know what u want to do please. Also CML to see what else u may want.

Thanks.

Well all the cards you want I do have in english. And the playmat is the rubber one. (in case i didn't even know that a paper one exists)
Alright I'm interested in:
TMTA cradily EX
HL kyogre EX
EX Dragon Charizard
2x Swampert EX, TATM-95
2x Sceptile EX, TATM-93

I am interested in these if mint and english:
1x Flygon LvX
1x Flareon Goldstar

Lower wants:
Grachomp Sleeves or Giratina Sleeves

I have lots of older EX's and some newer stuff. Could you take a look? Thanks.

Can you CML for Uxie X?

aqua said:
I am interested in these if mint and english:
1x Flygon LvX
1x Flareon Goldstar

Lower wants:
Grachomp Sleeves or Giratina Sleeves

I have lots of older EX's and some newer stuff. Could you take a look? Thanks.

Well I'm interested in:
Armaldo EX (LM)
Scizor EX
Gengar EX
Mewtwo (#12) Promo

My cards are both mint and english.

Edlittle said:
Can you CML for Uxie X?

I'm interested in:
Luxray GL Lv. X
Darkrai Lv. X (Tin)
Probobass G
Carnivine G

pan_chibura said:
Well I'm interested in:
Armaldo EX (LM)
Scizor EX
Gengar EX
Mewtwo (#12) Promo

My cards are both mint and english.

Hmm, not too good at offers, but what about: all of those for FlygonX, Flareon Star, and maybe some sleeves? Probably more in your favor, but let me know. We can probably work something out. PM me or post here if you want to discuss this further. Thanks. ^^

aqua said:
Hmm, not too good at offers, but what about: all of those for FlygonX, Flareon Star, and maybe some sleeves? Probably more in your favor, but let me know. We can probably work something out. PM me or post here if you want to discuss this further. Thanks. ^^

Alright very funny. I don't think I will do flygon x and flareon goldstar for three old ex cards and one promo. I think my cards are worth much more (not only for playing)

pan_chibura said:
Alright very funny. I don't think I will do flygon x and flareon goldstar for three old ex cards and one promo. I think my cards are worth much more (not only for playing)
How exactly is it 'funny'? I'm not sure what them being older has to do with it. Old or not, they still have value regardless of playability (especially to people collecting them, like yourself). Average prices that I could find:
Scizor EX: $17
Armaldo EX: $13
Gengar EX: $18
Mewtwo #12: $15

Flygon X: $35-40
Flareon Star: $15

I understand if you hold Flygon X in more value than just price. Price wise though, like I said, it comes out close to even. Can you show me some other source you are basing your prices off of? Thanks.

EDIT: At the very least, let me know what you'd do for the Flareon Star. Thanks.

aqua said:
How exactly is it 'funny'? I'm not sure what them being older has to do with it. Old or not, they still have value regardless of playability (especially to people collecting them, like yourself). Average prices that I could find:
Scizor EX: $17
Armaldo EX: $13
Gengar EX: $18
Mewtwo #12: $15

Flygon X: $35-40
Flareon Star: $15

I understand if you hold Flygon X in more value than just price. Price wise though, like I said, it comes out close to even. Can you show me some other source you are basing your prices off of? Thanks.

EDIT: At the very least, let me know what you'd do for the Flareon Star. Thanks.

Alright I use ebay prices and they are the following:
Gengar Ex 10$
Armaldo Ex 9$
Scizor Ex 9$
Mewtwo 8$

dragonitetim said:
Can you please CML for
1x Luxray GL LvX

Sorry aready gone.

pan_chibura said:
Alright I use ebay prices and they are the following:
Gengar Ex 10$
Armaldo Ex 9$
Scizor Ex 9$
Mewtwo 8$

Very funny. I am using eBay prices as well. I know for a fact there are only two Mewtwo 12's on eBay for atleast $15, and three Gengar EX's for $16 atleast, all before shipping. I don't wish to rip myself for half the value of my cards. Thanks anyways. :rolleyes:

aqua said:
Very funny. I am using eBay prices as well. I know for a fact there are only two Mewtwo 12's on eBay for atleast $15, and three Gengar EX's for $16 atleast, all before shipping. I don't wish to rip myself for half the value of my cards. Thanks anyways. :rolleyes:

Alright maybe i was wrong. But your prices are too high too. I normally use ebay with euro prices so i have to guess the dollar prices, which vary a lot latlely. but i found the cards for lower prices here:
Gengar ex
Mewtwo

pan_chibura said:
Alright then look here:
Gengar ex
Mewtwo
Fair enough. Still more than your 8 dollars. ;) I don't really go by UK prices since getting it here would cost about the same once you factor shipping in anyhow. (Shipping ain't free ya know) However I can see how it could be a better deal for you if you're in Austria. :p Although it's kind of odd that my cards are more in the US, less expensive in UK. And yours is the opposite, cheaper in the US, more expensive in the UK. (Just looked). lol

EDIT: Then again these are worth quite a bit more at UK Ebay: Armaldo, Scizor
I am still interested in the Flareon Star, maybe one of these for it considering they are similar price? (or Flygon X [can add multiple if you are trading this for old cards at all]) And one other EX or the promo (if you still got your special deal going on) for some sleeves? Not sure if you still want to trade but let me know.

RE: [H]Blaziken FB LvX, Uxie LvX,Victory Medal, Flygon lvX[W]old cards

My:

x1 cradily EX TMTA
x1 kyogre EX HL
x1 Charizard EX Dragon
x1 Swampert EX, TATM-95
x2 Sceptile EX, TATM-93

YOUR:

Flygon lvl x? Can counter or i can add more things PLMK.

aqua said:
Fair enough. Still more than your 8 dollars. ;) I don't really go by UK prices since getting it here would cost about the same once you factor shipping in anyhow. (Shipping ain't free ya know) However I can see how it could be a better deal for you if you're in Austria. :p Although it's kind of odd that my cards are more in the US, less expensive in UK. And yours is the opposite, cheaper in the US, more expensive in the UK. (Just looked). lol

EDIT: Then again these are worth quite a bit more at UK Ebay: Armaldo, Scizor
I am still interested in the Flareon Star, maybe one of these for it considering they are similar price? (or Flygon X [can add multiple if you are trading this for old cards at all]) And one other EX or the promo (if you still got your special deal going on) for some sleeves? Not sure if you still want to trade but let me know.

Alright what about this:
Your:
Scizor Ex
Gengar Ex
Armaldo Ex
Mewtwo

Mine:
1x Flareon Goldstar
2x Sleeves of your choice (exept for acreus pokemon center)

I'm really sorry but i got a far better offer for the flygon.

Spardan19 said:
My:
x1 cradily EX TMTA
x1 kyogre EX HL
x1 Charizard EX Dragon
x1 Swampert EX, TATM-95
x2 Sceptile EX, TATM-93

YOUR:
Flygon lvl x? Can counter or i can add more things PLMK.

Sounds okay to me, but would you mind adding Mew, SW-15 I can add something small as well.

RE: [H]Blaziken FB LvX, Uxie LvX,Victory Medal,Arceus [W]old cards

Would you do

My
Charziard G Lv X - Promo Tin
Rhyperior Lv X - Promo Tin
Palkia Lv X - Promo Tin
Magcargo EX
Groudon EX (Non Foil Promo)

Your
1x Pokeball Playmat
1x Arceus Prerelease Sleeves
1x Magmortar Electivire Deck Box

CML if you need me to add in some other things.

http://pokebeach.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=45685&page=1 (Trade Thread)

ok i will add mew SW. you dont have to add another card pm me to confirm.

Please CML for a gengar X and a Tangrowth X

Back