• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

[H] Japanese Merchandise and Ex Cards [W] World Sets and Ex Cards

RE: [H]Blaziken FB LvX, Uxie LvX,Victory Medal,Claydol [W]old cards

shpunto9 said:
Hmmm...someone has just offered to buy it. Let me see what they're offer is sufficient and then I will let you know about it. Mind if we hold off on a trade for a little. I might need the Charizard on a trade for two promos that I desire a lot. I definitely can trade a CD Mewtwo if you want to do that now. I was thinking either CD Mewtwo for the Manaphy. Let me know. Thanks for being patient.
Alright i can wait. i also like some of your other cards so just let me know when you know something. nevertheless the mewtwo for the manaphy sounds fair for me.

Okay so I am going to sell my GB mewtwo unless you would be willing to trade your DPt4 Gengar LV X or infernape/gallade deck for it. I also am expecting a CD mew in the mail sometime next week. So we have my CD mewtwo for your 10th anniversary manaphy so far, would you be willing to do my CD mew for one of the following:

your ultimate zone dpt promo

or both meiji chocolate promos

or DPt4 shiny shinx

Let me know thanks.

Please CML for Cresselia LV.X

shpunto9 said:
Okay so I am going to sell my GB mewtwo unless you would be willing to trade your DPt4 Gengar LV X or infernape/gallade deck for it. I also am expecting a CD mew in the mail sometime next week. So we have my CD mewtwo for your 10th anniversary manaphy so far, would you be willing to do my CD mew for one of the following:

your ultimate zone dpt promo

or both meiji chocolate promos

or DPt4 shiny shinx

Let me know thanks.

I do not need the gb promo mewtwo that much thanks anyway. but i can do the cd mew for the ultimate zone dpt promo.

novadragon07 said:
Please CML for Cresselia LV.X

I'm interested in:

Majestic Dawn Pre-release Sleeves (Leafeon and Glaceon design)
if they are sealed

Hmmmmm.... Would you do this?
My:
1x Tropical Wind 2009 Worlds Promo (ENG or JPN)

Your:
1x Pack Of Professor Sleeves (It's 62 sleeves a pack, right?)

LMK

Okay so I'll let you know when the CD mew comes in. Do you want to propose more trades for anything else or finalize the trade? PM if you want to finalize the trade or post back and let me know what else you want from my list. Thanks.

ThePokemonProfessor said:
Hmmmmm.... Would you do this?
My:
1x Tropical Wind 2009 Worlds Promo (ENG or JPN)

Your:
1x Pack Of Professor Sleeves (It's 62 sleeves a pack, right?)

LMK

Sounds fine to me. But i am not quite sure how many sleeves are in one pack (actually i never opened one) But it should be 61 or 62. And I only need the english promo.

shpunto9 said:
Okay so I'll let you know when the CD mew comes in. Do you want to propose more trades for anything else or finalize the trade? PM if you want to finalize the trade or post back and let me know what else you want from my list. Thanks.

Well I am also interested in
Best of CD Promos
Charizard

I have Rayquazza C X

Interested in 2 Claydol LP

Also interested in Garchomp Sleeves and uxie league

or

Cresselia X

Hi, I'm interested in:
Dusknoir sleeves (red)
Machamp sf english x1
mesprit la x1

I don't have much off of your wants, but I do have a tropical wind worlds 08 staff card

Hey I received the CD mew today. There is some slight whitening on the back of the card, let me know if you don't want it anymore. Also, would you do the shiny shinx and bagon for the charizard or the shiny shinx and a couple of DPt4 commons?

Tweed said:
I have Rayquazza C X

Interested in 2 Claydol LP

Also interested in Garchomp Sleeves and uxie league

or

Cresselia X

Well sorry but I'm not interested in a raquaza c lvx. I never said i am.

crm103top08 said:
Hi, I'm interested in:
Dusknoir sleeves (red)
Machamp sf english x1
mesprit la x1

I don't have much off of your wants, but I do have a tropical wind worlds 08 staff card

Alright i'm interested in the worlds 08 staff card. but since it is worth more i would prefer to trade against a normal world 08 card. but nevertheless what do you want for it?

shpunto9 said:
Hey I received the CD mew today. There is some slight whitening on the back of the card, let me know if you don't want it anymore. Also, would you do the shiny shinx and bagon for the charizard or the shiny shinx and a couple of DPt4 commons?

Well the whitening doesn't matter. Well I'm sorry i looked through my cards and couldn't find the shinies anymore. I only have the english ones left (so sorry)

Hey: Would you do Uxie X for Drapion X, Raichu X and Flygon EX?

pan_chibura said:
Well sorry but I'm not interested in a raquaza c lvx. I never said i am.

Sorry, I must have had you confused with someone else.

Jackolas said:
Hey: Would you do Uxie X for Drapion X, Raichu X and Flygon EX?

No. Sorry I'm not intersted. I only need the flygon ex from dragon not from df. And the other cards i do not need.

Tweed said:
Sorry, I must have had you confused with someone else.

nevermind.

would you be willing to do Poryong Z LvX (Japanese 075/DP-P) for my CD Charizard?

shpunto9 said:
would you be willing to do Poryong Z LvX (Japanese 075/DP-P) for my CD Charizard?

Well yes I would, but only if the charizard is top mint. And I have to look for the porygon z (but I'm quite sure i will find it)

Edit:
Alright I found the Porygon Z LvX

RE: [H]Gengar LvX, Flygon LvX, Uxie LvX,Victory Medal,Claydol [W]old cards

Sorry, been busy. Yes the CD charizard is mint. Is there anything on my list you would want for one of your Japanese LV X Gengars?

shpunto9 said:
Sorry, been busy. Yes the CD charizard is mint. Is there anything on my list you would want for one of your Japanese LV X Gengars?

Well nothing apart from the shining mew. sorry.

I am very interested in your Flygon X. A friend of mine has a huge collection that I can get cards from for you, and he has a ton of your wants. Most of them are 1st edition. Here's the long list of just 1st editions:

Blaine's Doduo, Blaine's Last Resort, Blaine's Mankey, Blaine's Ponyta, Blaine's Quiz #1, Blaine's Tauros, Misty's Poliwrath, Misty's Tears, Brock's Rhyhorn, Brock's Geodude, Koga's Arbok, Koga's Pidgey, Sabrina's Mr Mime, Sabrina's Golduck, Giovanni's Pinsir, Erika's Kindness, Lt Surge's Secret Plan, Unown Q 59, Resistance Gym, Cinnabar City Gym, and Saffron City Gym.

I can also get Misty 18, Scizor 29, Gengar EX, and Moltres EX promo. Let me know what we can work out, thanks!

p8ntchucker7 said:
I am very interested in your Flygon X. A friend of mine has a huge collection that I can get cards from for you, and he has a ton of your wants. Most of them are 1st edition. Here's the long list of just 1st editions:

Blaine's Doduo, Blaine's Last Resort, Blaine's Mankey, Blaine's Ponyta, Blaine's Quiz #1, Blaine's Tauros, Misty's Poliwrath, Misty's Tears, Brock's Rhyhorn, Brock's Geodude, Koga's Arbok, Koga's Pidgey, Sabrina's Mr Mime, Sabrina's Golduck, Giovanni's Pinsir, Erika's Kindness, Lt Surge's Secret Plan, Unown Q 59, Resistance Gym, Cinnabar City Gym, and Saffron City Gym.

I can also get Misty 18, Scizor 29, Gengar EX, and Moltres EX promo. Let me know what we can work out, thanks!

Well all those cards i need i do not value very high. Around 2$ to 0,1$ so i think all this cards would not be worth a flygon lvx. But if you are able to get the two ex cards you said we maybe can work something out.
But i would rather prefer to buy those old cards.

Back