• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

[H] Japanese Merchandise and Ex Cards [W] World Sets and Ex Cards

RE: [H]RAICHU LVX and 2x Darkrai Playmat [W] Magmortar LvX etc.

pan_chibura said:
qnetykz said:
no prob, you look like you have alot of offers to deal with...I was looking at the list...you did say you would take a Charizard in the deal right?

if that is the case...here is the offer

My:
Charizard (SF) *103/100* (Secret Rare)
Dusknoir Lv. X
Regigigas Lv. X (pack only?)
Heatran Lv. X (pack only?)

Your:
Darkrai Playmat

lmk

I won't take any Regigigas LvX or Heatran LvX from the boxes cause I have them already in good amount. I really only need them from the pack. And sorry I should have deleted the Charizard cause I already have that one and I only need it as a reference.

Yata said:
Yata said:
Picture tells us a thousand words, doesn't it?
http://www.gamingetcstore.com/po-sf-99.html

And here's what I'm offering you...
http://www.gamingetcstore.com/po-md-098.html

My new improved offer (only because you value Raichu more then it's worth, and because I need it and I am willing to give very nice) is the following.
My:
1x Glaceon Lv. X !
1x Dialga Lv. X !
1x Pichu Bros (Pop 3)
1x Jolteon (Ex Unseen Forces)
1x Fighting Holo League Energy
1x Dark Ivysaur (winner stamp)

Your:
- Dusknoir Sealed PR Sleeves
- Raichu Lv. X
- 4 Mamoswine SF
- 2 Uxie LA
- 1 Darkrai MD

LMK. :)

My Glaceon Lv. X and Dialga Lv. X are both mint and english. But I am receiving Glaceon from another trade (should be here within 10 days), but if we'd trade and if you'd send first since I have more refs, I would have him by the time I receive your cards anyway.
So, my offer stands... LMK. :)

Sorry I do not need the Pichu Bros and the Fighting Energy League anymore. Isn't there any possibility to get your Shaymin LvX instead of your offer?

{R}{R}{R}
well do you think we can work something out for 4 things from the bottom list then, considering you're going to have three of them???

RE: [H]2x Darkrai Playmat and 1x Pokeball Playmat [W] Magmortar LvX etc.

Can i get a picture of the Empoleon bag?

qnetykz said:
pan_chibura said:
qnetykz said:
no prob, you look like you have alot of offers to deal with...I was looking at the list...you did say you would take a Charizard in the deal right?

My:
Dusknoir Lv. X

Your:
Darkrai Playmat

lmk

I won't take any Regigigas LvX or Heatran LvX from the boxes cause I have them already in good amount. I really only need them from the pack. And sorry I should have deleted the Charizard cause I already have that one and I only need it as a reference.

{R}{R}{R}
well do you think we can work something out for 4 things from the bottom list then, considering you're going to have three of them?

Maybe we can but than it has a least to be a TSD or something worth nearly as much as this. I know I have three and I can get one each month, but it is nevertheless hard work to get them and I don't want to give them away for nothng. Others are only selling them and I just want some good cards for it. And even if i would have ten or more i would not value them less than everyone else. So if you can't offer one from the above list than offer something with TSD.

pan_chibura said:
qnetykz said:
pan_chibura said:
qnetykz said:

My:
Dusknoir Lv. X

Your:
Darkrai Playmat

lmk

{R}{R}{R}
well do you think we can work something out for 4 things from the bottom list then, considering you're going to have three of them?

Maybe we can but than it has a least to be a TSD or something worth nearly as much as this. I know I have three and I can get one each month, but it is nevertheless hard work to get them and I don't want to give them away for nothng. Others are only selling them and I just want some good cards for it. And even if I would have ten or more I would not value them less than everyone else. So if you can't offer one from the above list than offer something with TSD.

as much as I would love to, I don't have one to offer...and the people that claim to have them for trade are saying they aren't for trade otherwise I would have had plenty by now, and the only thing I had of the first list was the Charizard...now, if you really feel that 4 Lv. X's are nothing, then perhaps these cards aren't worth as much as people are claiming them to be...but I'd like to know how 4 Lv. X's aren't considered good cards, especially if they are on your wants list

qnetykz said:
pan_chibura said:
qnetykz said:
pan_chibura said:
qnetykz said:

My:
Dusknoir Lv. X

Your:
Darkrai Playmat

lmk

{R}{R}{R}

Maybe we can but than it has a least to be a TSD or something worth nearly as much as this. I know I have three and I can get one each month, but it is nevertheless hard work to get them and I don't want to give them away for nothng. Others are only selling them and I just want some good cards for it. And even if I would have ten or more I would not value them less than everyone else. So if you can't offer one from the above list than offer something with TSD.

as much as I would love to, I don't have one to offer...and the people that claim to have them for trade are saying they aren't for trade otherwise I would have had plenty by now, and the only thing I had of the first list was the Charizard...now, if you really feel that 4 Lv. X's are nothing, then perhaps these cards aren't worth as much as people are claiming them to be...but I'd like to know how 4 Lv. X's aren't considered good cards, especially if they are on your wants list

Then just offer what you think the mat is worth and I can say yes or no.

shocker_125 said:
Can I get a picture of the Empoleon bag?

Yes you can but you have to wait until thursday when I'm at home

When will you get the Stamped Oak's Visit's ?

z0n3 g3tt3r said:
When will you get the Stamped Oak's Visit's ?

I'm not quite sure maybe next week or in two weeks. I hope before christmas.

Okay, how much do you value they ?
Btw. Can you speak German ?

Yata said:
pan_chibura said:
Yata said:
Yata said:

My new improved offer (only because you value Raichu more then it's worth, and because I need it and I am willing to give very nice) is the following.
My:
1x Glaceon Lv. X !
1x Dialga Lv. X !
1x Pichu Bros (Pop 3)

Your:
- Raichu Lv. X
- 4 Mamoswine SF
- 2 Uxie LA
- 1 Darkrai MD

My Glaceon Lv. X and Dialga Lv. X are both mint and english. But I am receiving Glaceon from another trade (should be here within 10 days), but if we'd trade and if you'd send first since I have more refs, I would have him by the time I receive your cards anyway.

Sorry I do not need the Pichu Bros and the Fighting Energy League anymore. Isn't there any possibility to get your Shaymin LvX instead of your offer?
I don't ahve Shaymin X's anymore.
How about this: I remove Pichu Bros and Energy and you remove 2 Mamoswine SF. LMK. :)

z0n3 g3tt3r said:
Okay, how much do you value they ?
Btw. Can you speak German ?

I'm not quite sure how much they are worth. In case I do not want to trade all four in one shot that may be a problem.

and yes I do speak german, but I prefer english in this forum so that everyone can understand me.

Yata said:
Yata said:
pan_chibura said:
Yata said:
Yata said:

My:
1x Glaceon Lv. X !
1x Dialga Lv. X !
1x Pichu Bros (Pop 3)

Your:
- Raichu Lv. X
- 4 Mamoswine SF
- 2 Uxie LA
- 1 Darkrai MD

How about this: I remove Pichu Bros and Energy and you remove 2 Mamoswine SF. LMK. :)

If it is okay for you I'm going to tell you on friday.

Okay, no problem, just don't trade away the Raichu Lv. X because I really really want him. :)

Here is what i have from your wants, and i was hoping you will buy these: (the dialg Lv. X is there to see how much you will give me, and that will depend if i trade it)

1x Glaceon LvX (not Japanese.)
1x Regigias LvX SF
1x Dialga LvX GE
1x Torterra SF (i have in reverse holo also)

let me know, and check my thread for any other cards, by the way, i live in canada.

thanks

-Ricecracker:)

pan_chibura said:
qnetykz said:
pan_chibura said:
qnetykz said:
pan_chibura said:
qnetykz said:

My:
Dusknoir Lv. X

Your:
Darkrai Playmat

lmk

{R}{R}{R}

shocker_125 said:

Your:
Darkrai Playmat

My:
Magmortar Lv. X
Dusknoir Lv. X
Heatran Lv. X (pack)
Regigigas Lv. X (pack)

lmk

nd

ricecracker said:
Here is what I have from your wants, and I was hoping you will buy these: (the dialg Lv. X is there to see how much you will give me, and that will depend if I trade it)

1x Regigias LvX SF
1x Dialga LvX GE
1x Torterra SF (I have in reverse holo also)

let me know, and check my thread for any other cards, by the way, I live in canada.

thanks

I'm not very good at making offers with money. as you said in your thread for the Torterra i would give 2USD and for the other cards I'm not quite sure. Maybe you can tell me per pm what you think they are worth or what you would like to have for them and we can work something out. and I am also interested in those two cards:
Electivire lv. X
Porygon-z lv. X
btw do you have any shaymin cards?

qnetykz said:
pan_chibura said:
qnetykz said:
pan_chibura said:
qnetykz said:
pan_chibura said:
qnetykz said:

My:
Dusknoir Lv. X

Your:
Darkrai Playmat

lmk

{R}{R}{R}

shocker_125 said:

Your:
Darkrai Playmat

My:
Magmortar Lv. X
Dusknoir Lv. X
Heatran Lv. X (pack)
Regigigas Lv. X (pack)

lmk

are those cards all english and top mint. especially the Heatran and Regigias?
Would you add some other rares too?

Can i get a picture of the Empoleon bag?

shocker_125 said:

As I told you. yes you can but you will have to wait until tomorrow cause I'm not at home at the moment and so I can't take a picture of it.

pan_chibura said:
ricecracker said:
Here is what I have from your wants, and I was hoping you will buy these: (the dialg Lv. X is there to see how much you will give me, and that will depend if I trade it)

1x Regigias LvX SF
1x Dialga LvX GE
1x Torterra SF (I have in reverse holo also)

let me know, and check my thread for any other cards, by the way, I live in canada.

thanks

I'm not very good at making offers with money. as you said in your thread for the Torterra I would give 2USD and for the other cards I'm not quite sure. Maybe you can tell me per pm what you think they are worth or what you would like to have for them and we can work something out. and I am also interested in those two cards:
Electivire lv. X
Porygon-z lv. X
btw do you have any shaymin cards?

I'm not sure how these prices are but:

Glaceon: $25
Regigigas: $15
Dialga: $15
Electivire: $15
Porygon-Z: $15

LMK!

Picture of Empoleon Bag is now up.

pan_chibura said:
Yata said:
Yata said:
pan_chibura said:
Yata said:
Yata said:

My:
1x Glaceon Lv. X !
1x Dialga Lv. X !
1x Pichu Bros (Pop 3)

Your:
- Raichu Lv. X
- 4 Mamoswine SF
- 2 Uxie LA
- 1 Darkrai MD

Okay, Friday has passed. ^^
LMK about my offer, thank you. :)

Yata said:
pan_chibura said:
Yata said:
Yata said:
pan_chibura said:
Yata said:
Yata said:

My:
1x Glaceon Lv. X !
1x Dialga Lv. X !
1x Pichu Bros (Pop 3)

Your:
- Raichu Lv. X
- 4 Mamoswine SF
- 2 Uxie LA
- 1 Darkrai MD

Okay, Friday has passed. ^^
LMK about my offer, thank you. :)

Sorry have been on holiday and did not have an internet connection. So I would say yes to the offer like this:
Your:
1x Glaceon Lv. X !
1x Dialga Lv. X !
IFITDS Holo Cards:
2xGiratina

Mine:
- Raichu Lv. X
- 4 Mamoswine SF
- 2 Uxie LA