• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

[H]: jpn B&W cards, sleeves [W]: victory medals

@kepperson & mudkip: at this point I have the victory medals that I was searching for but if I can't get verified seller status I'll most likely make a trade. if you could wait a couple of days until I find out on the seller status i will let you know for sure.
@pikajew: i value the RH seeker around 5-6 per ebay - it'll take quite a bit more to get a pack of sleeves.
@mlouden: yes i have team plasma sleeves - i'll let you know in the next couple of days if the seller thing goes through.

Tepig 3 card set (Blitzle, Pidove)
Oshawott 3 card set (Sandile, Zorua)
B&W 30 card sets
- Tepig
- Oshawott
- Snivy

Please CML for these. The BW 30 card sets are actualy 30 cards right not just the tepig, snivy, etc.?

HI! PLease CML for the following:

Sawk Throh sleeves
BW Starters sleeves

Please LMK what you see. Thank you!

@glaceon: i didn't see something i needed right now but can look again after a week - we're in the process of remaking our decks for hs on.
@richkid: yes, the 30 card sets have 30 cards in them. i looked at your sales thread link but didn't see anything I needed. do you have a trading thread?
@piplup: i have a lot of each kind of japanese sleeve (at least 6 packs of each for trade). I also have between 1,000 and 2,000 mint bulk c/uc for trade. please let me know how you value the c/uc against the victory medals. thanks
@techdeck: i didn't see anything on your thread that i needed but i'll take a look again after a week or so. Also, if i get seller status i'll let you know so you can buy instead if you're interested.

mochi said:
@piplup: i have a lot of each kind of japanese sleeve (at least 6 packs of each for trade). I also have between 1,000 and 2,000 mint bulk c/uc for trade. please let me know how you value the c/uc against the victory medals. thanks
Could you count your bulk? I would like to know exactly how much you have before we make a deal

@richkid: tx for the link, but i didn't see anything that I need right now. i can take a look in a couple of weeks. thanks
@poplup: i did an initial count and stopped at 1500 c/uc (they are mint and mostly platinum forward with a few older mixed in). let me know if you would like to trade for them. thank you.

My
x1 Victory Medal Spring 2011 Mint and gold

For your
Pokemon Center Osaka Sleeves
BW Starters sleeves
Team Plasma deck box

Back