• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

H: JPN FAs and Shinies! ENG. FAs and EXS! 4 Catcher! W: PLF

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Crystal Charizard, Dragon Vault, RH Hydreigon,Terrakion NVI!

My Reshiram EX (non Promo) for your 4 First Ticket?

No thanks. Just traded them all. :(

Hi there :)

I have:
Mewtwo EX (Promo)
Darkrai EX (Promo)
Shaymin EX
2x Rare Candy
2x Sableye DEX (1x reverse)
Xx Charizard (Japanese Charizard SF for example if you are interested)

I'm interested in:
2x or 3x Stamped Rayquaza DRV
Articuno EX Plasma Gale

Some kind of trade maybe? :)

I am very interested! Care to offer?

Mayer said:
I am very interested! Care to offer?
Well, I don't know how high do you value the Articuno, but I could go with something like this:

Your:
3x Rayquaza DRV
Articuno EX Plasma Gale

My:
Shaymin EX
2x Sableye DEX (1x reverse)
2x Rare Candy
Mewtwo EX Promo or Darkrai EX Promo

Tell me what do you think :) Not very sure about Rayquaza's value either because the price seems to so different depending on who is selling and where. And sure we can change something if you want

No thanks, the Rays are valued at $15 all together, the Articuno is around $20, Shaymin is about $10, Sableyes are about $2 combined, Candies are maybe $2 each and Darkrai promo is $7.

Hey man, interested in your incoming Latios *
I have many Hydreigons, a Terrakion and possibly a catcher, let me know it few can work something out :)
I'm from Australia by the way.

i like
rayquaza dragon vault x2
sableye de x2
i have
kyurem ex fa

salmoncannon said:
Hey man, interested in your incoming Latios *
I have many Hydreigons, a Terrakion and possibly a catcher, let me know it few can work something out :)
I'm from Australia by the way.
I'll LYK when I get it. And it is a Latias.

jgreen said:
i like
rayquaza dragon vault x2
sableye de x2
i have
kyurem ex fa
I have a Rayquaza left if you are still interested.

And bump! :)

RE: PSA 9 Annie's Espeon, JPN Shiny Blastoise Plasma Gale, more! Come check it out!

Ah my mistake. Still interested, let me know when it comes and we'll see if we can work something out :)

RE: PSA 9 Annie's Espeon, JPN Shiny Blastoise Plasma Gale, more! Come check it out!

Hey mate! I have some stuff you might like (check my selling thread) and I'm interested in shiny Blastoise! :) LMK

I saw the JPN FAs. You don't happen to have/going to be getting any Plasma Gale/Boundaries Crossed, would you?

Hey I'm interested in, when you get it, White Kyurem-EX FA if it's mint. Lmk if we can work something out.

I actually do, what can I interest you in my good man? :)

Sleeping Snorlax said:
Hey I'm interested in, when you get it, White Kyurem-EX FA if it's mint. Lmk if we can work something out.
I will let you know when I get it and if they are mint!

Hydro Cannon said:
I actually do, what can I interest you in my good man? :)
What do you have from said sets? EXs?

Incoming packs more like, and for Gale, I have the klinklang theme deck with 3 cool holos. Looking to get more. Oh, and shiny Charizard! :)

Blastoise+some other stuff for Charizard? I would really like to get a hold of that! :)

I'm actually planning on getting him to grade him, as its GM quality, and probably will score a 10 in grading, so I'd figure rare. But I'm open to offers on it! What do you value both ends at?

Well, Blastoise at $65 and Charizard around $85.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back