• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

H: JPN FAs and Shinies! ENG. FAs and EXS! 4 Catcher! W: PLF

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: H: Tropical Beach! Darkrai-EX FA! Kyogre-EX! W: DEX!

My:
1x Shiny Zoroark (Has a few dings at the bottom, but only slightly noticeable.

your:
1x Entei EX
1x Volcarona Promo

RE: H: Tropical Beach! Darkrai-EX FA! Kyogre-EX! W: DEX!

I'll think on it and get back to you...

RE: H: 2 Tornadus-EX, 1 FA! Now, being traded for things that aren't Tornadus-EX FA!

Snivy, I'll have to turn that down, and bump 05/16/2012 1:00 AM.

RE: H: 2 Tornadus-EX, 1 FA! Now, being traded for things that aren't Tornadus-EX FA!

cml for tornadus ex x2 please

CML for
1 Tornadus-EX FA
1 Tornadus-EX reg.

I have Shiny Archeops, Groudon EX, and Kyogre EX FA for trade. On your Want list

Would you do my:
Zoroark DE RH

Your:
2x Zoroark DE

Please let me know or counter. Thanks!

jgreen said:
cml for tornadus ex x2 please
Nothing, sorry.

justintam0731 said:
CML for
1 Tornadus-EX FA
1 Tornadus-EX reg.

I have Shiny Archeops, Groudon EX, and Kyogre EX FA for trade. On your Want list
I'll get back to you by tomorrow.

SoulWind said:
Would you do my:
Zoroark DE RH

Your:
2x Zoroark DE

Please let me know or counter. Thanks!
One of them is damaged, but I could do this after June 3, if that is OK with you.

My:
Raikou EX Reg
3 League Promo Special Dark

Your:
Tornadus EX Reg.

Counter or confirm. Thanks.

I'll have to pass. I'm mostly looking for Groudon-EX FA and Shiny Archeops for them right now.

I gotta pass. Thanks anyway! :)

CML for Tornadus EX FA!

Edit: For some reason my trade thread won't show up in my sig, even though it shows that it does on my preview so you can find it here http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/thread-dark-aero-s-trade-thread-h-catchers-fa-nxd-ex-meta-cards-w-darkrai-ex

Have any Groudon-EX FA, Shiny Catcher or Shiny Archeops?

CML for FA N please. Thanks.

Vablakes said:
Have any Groudon-EX FA, Shiny Catcher or Shiny Archeops?

Nope just traded Shiny Catcher not too long ago

Ka$h Money said:
CML for FA N please. Thanks.
Just traded that. Like, JUST missed it. Sorry!

Dark Aero said:
Nope just traded Shiny Catcher not too long ago

All right, those were what I was mostly looking to get for them. Sorry!

Interested in the SR Archeops and 3 Magnezone Prime.

Sorry, but did you get back to me yet because I am confused who you are replying to

justintam0731 said:
Sorry, but did you get back to me yet because I am confused who you are replying to

Sorry, I failed. I got the Groudon-EX, and the Archeops probably won't be enough for the Tornadus. Sorry!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back