• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

[H]: JPN Plasma Gale. Dragon's Exalted FA's, Older EX cards [W]: Look.

RE: [H]: JPN Black and White Collection, L3, Leafeon X, Older EX cards [W]: Look.

CML for you JPN Zoroark Card

RE: [H]: JPN Black and White Collection, L3, Leafeon X, Older EX cards [W]: Look.

I am interested in your 1st Ed Salamence JPN.

I need:
Salamence EX (Deoxys)
Deoxys EX (Attack)
Milotic EX
Armaldo EX (LM)
Gengar EX
Wigglytuff EX
Gardevoir EX
Scyther EX

LMK what you'd want for them

.::n00bmuffin::. said:
I need:
Salamence EX (Deoxys)
Deoxys EX (Attack)
Milotic EX
Armaldo EX (LM)
Gengar EX
Wigglytuff EX
Gardevoir EX
Scyther EX

LMK what you'd want for them

Your EX's you say see above. Are these not mint or what exactly does that mean? I am interested in Politoed EX if mint. Thanks.

I listed my valuable EXes that I'd only trade for a 100% mint one. The politoed EX has a small crease; I'd trade it for two or three of those. I'm trying to collect all the EXes.

Bump.

CML for 19/53 Old guy on a could

Can you please CML for a Salamence EX from Deoxys? :)

I have a played condition Arcanine EX, and a NM/M one. I want:
Salamence EX (x2) (Deoxys)
Deoxys EX (Attack)
Milotic EX
Gengar EX
Wigglytuff EX

LMK what I can get off you.

Please see my list for these if they're 1st ED:

BW1 Zoroark
BW1 Zekrom
BW1 Thunderus
BW1 Beartic
BW1 Drillburr
Any BW1 Trainers

L2 Weavile RH
L2 Togetic RH
L2 Metal Energy RH
L1 Hoppip RH

CML for Espeon EX and 4x Eevee d DS, if you have them.

~SS

CML for 10th anniversary movie set. I have a ton of stuff unlisted, including a Floatzel GL, Water Arceus, Lucario GL RR, Roserade GL RR, Flareon 4 Rotom RH Style, and others.

Grrr my email is not alerting me to new posts.

@slickmario: Didn't see anything I need at the moment.

@oskierox: I have most of your EX's already. Sorry. :3

@noobmuffin: I only want M cards. But Deoxys EX (Attack) I'd trade for it.

@hyunbin: Didn't see much I need. But I suppose I'm a little interested in your JPN EX's.

@shiny shinx: Sorry only see the Umbreon* as something I am interested in. If I can add in anything for it let me know.

@flamingdeiscoll: Don't need some of those. However, Water Arceus and Flareon 4 RH is not enough for the set.

aqua said:
@hyunbin: Didn't see much I need. But I suppose I'm a little interested in your JPN EX's.

Which ones did you have your eye on?
I'm really interested in trading for the BW1 cards at least.

cml for your jpn pokemon white box. i am VERY interested in this - on my thread you said you liked the rayquaza star, is there anything else i can add in to make this even? i would REALLY like the box, thanks :)

@Hyunbin: Ampharos EX. Do you have any JPN Black and White as well? I think I am missing one of the trainers.

@idrumprettywell: Hmmm I didn't really see much else I want right now. I'll let you know if that changes or if you get any other star cards.

cml for milotic ex please

The only extra BW I have is Sandile and its evolution. XD
Could you do Zoroark, Drillburr and Thunderus for Ampharos EX?

EDIT/
I just checked and the Ampharos EX has a tiny imperfection on the bottom left corner, it's a tiny bit bent but can only be seen when held up to the light at a certain angle. Would you still be interested in it?

what star cards are you looking for in particular?

please cml for any of these:
Rocket's Moltres EX
Salamence EX (Deoxys)
Espeon EX

Please, don't revive threads that are older than 2 weeks. omahanime

Back