• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

[H]: JPN Plasma Gale. Dragon's Exalted FA's, Older EX cards [W]: Look.

RE: [H]: Tang X, Dialga G X, Glac X, Leaf X, Alakazam X, HGSS, Ho-oh Legend, [W]: Look.

Would you need more than Water Arceus for the Unown G?

RE: [H]: Tang X, Dialga G X, Glac X, Leaf X, Alakazam X, HGSS, Ho-oh Legend, [W]: Look.

CML for Dialga Lv X Glaceon Lv x and Leafeon Lv X

I have some JPN HGSS primes and a Glaceon X. I'm interested in your DGX. Can you please cml and let me know what you like the best? Thanks.

Sorry about the late reply guys.
SotH said:
Would you do:
Espeon EX
Gengar EX

For it? If not:

Espeon EX
Scizor EX

LMK, thanks.​
I might do Espeon EX and Gengar EX for it. I'll think about it as I have another offer for them.
ArceusTrainer said:
Have:

1x Pikachu Reprint (Normal)
1x Arcanine (RR)* (JPN And ENG)
1x Floatzel GL (RR)* (RH And HOLO)
1x Lucario GL (RR)* (JPN)
1x Roserade GL (RR)* (RH)

And some Promo....

Need:

Legend HO-OH! :D
Sorry don't need those in JPN or RH.
SeaLegend said:
Would you need more than Water Arceus for the Unown G?
Yeah probably another holo or something since it's RH.

flygon . said:
CML for Dialga Lv X Glaceon Lv x and Leafeon Lv X
Dialga G Lv X your Darkrai Lv X.

p8ntchucker7 said:
I have some JPN HGSS primes and a Glaceon X. I'm interested in your DGX. Can you please cml and let me know what you like the best? Thanks.
Sorry only need Ampharos or Feraligatr Greats. :(

I still have the salamence and now the ONLY thing i would do ANYTHING for is your espeon* and umbreon*. (although i'm still interested in your japanese neo packs too :p)
oh and I have Roserade GL

you can CML again, i've been updating. I am very very interested in those ^_^ thanks again!

I also have some Ex's (and a not listed celebi ex) up on there, they are in PERFECT condition, if you're interested

I already have your EX's and not looking to trade *'s for two holos. Didn't see any Lv X's I was interested in. Thanks though.

What packs do you have available? I could trade packs for packs depending on the sets.

RE: [H]: Tang X, Dialga G X, Glac X, Leaf X, Alakazam X, HGSS, Ho-oh Legend, [W]: L

UrsaLunarMinor said:
I still have the salamence and now the ONLY thing i would do ANYTHING for is your espeon* and umbreon*. (although i'm still interested in your japanese neo packs too :p)
oh and I have Roserade GL

you can CML again, i've been updating. I am very very interested in those ^_^ thanks again!

I also have some Ex's (and a not listed celebi ex) up on there, they are in PERFECT condition, if you're interested

CML for throw in's to help Ursa.

RE: [H]: HGSS, Tang X, Dialga G X, Glac X, Leaf X, Alakazam X, Ho-oh Legend [W]: Look.

*sigh* Alex will totally help me get them, you should check his list ;)

What packs are you looking for???

RE: [H]: HGSS, Tang X, Dialga G X, Glac X, Leaf X, Alakazam X, Ho-oh Legend [W]: Look.

Sorry, didn't see anything from him either; already have his Lv X and EX.

Packs aren't that big of a want right now, although I wouldn't mind a few packs of English HGSS or any older packs. Depends on what you have I suppose.

Well, I'll be getting ENG HGSS on the tenth, I might be able to set some aside if you'd trade them for the JP neo ^_^

UrsaLunarMinor said:
Well, I'll be getting ENG HGSS on the tenth, I might be able to set some aside if you'd trade them for the JP neo ^_^
Yeah I can do something like that. :)
RareCandyAwesomeness said:
Please CML for Alakazam 4 Lv X. I do have Roserade GL.
Sorry don't see anything for it right now.

I have a JPN Giovanni Gym Challenge in mint condition (http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Giovanni_%28Gym_Challenge_18%29). I'm interested in your unown G.

My:

Luxray GL Lv X
Politoed *

Your:

Glaceon Lv X
Rocket's Moltres Ex
Milotic Ex
Espeon Ex
Scizor Ex
Alakazam 4 Lv X
Snorlax Lv X

Got:

1x Floatzel GL (RR)*

Need:

#1 Ampharos
Hitmontop (Neo)

My:

Luxray GL Lv X

Your:

Snorlax Lv X
Alakazam 4 Lv X
Dialga G Lv X
Rocket's Moltres
Milotic Ex

I have a Shiny Milotic (MINT)

Im interested in your Dialga G Lv X.

CML. Perhaps we can work somthing out.

RE: [H]: REVIVED LEGENDS, HGSS, Tang X, Dialga G X, Leaf X, Ho-oh Legend [W]: Look.

Sorry guys not much I see and no to the offers.

Updated with Revived Legends!

RE: [H]: REVIVED LEGENDS, HGSS, Tang X, Dialga G X, Leaf X, Ho-oh Legend [W]: Look.

To the top.

I have Glaceon X do you have any English DCE?

Back