• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

H: Kingdra, Gengar, Mew, Machamp, Shaymin RH, 4x Rare Candy RH, MORE W: 2x Yanmega

RE: UPDATED! GENGAR PRIME, OTHE PRIMES, Pikachu Collectors need to look!----Want: LOTS!!!

If you can ship to Canada, can you CML for all meganium cards you have. both english and jap.

RE: UPDATED! GENGAR PRIME, OTHE PRIMES, Pikachu Collectors need to look!----Want: LOTS!!!

@noob
PR sleeves

@Fantasy
I could if the deal is sweet enough.
I was mainly interested in the 2x TTar prime but I also saw the 2x Magnezone Prime.

I'll take a picture of all of them tomorrow.

For now:

My:
Sealed HGSS and/or UL PR sleeves

Your:
Flying Pikachu
Maybe some old holos
$$$

I have a bunch more.

i could certainly trade the t-tar primes. as for magnezone primes i dont think i have any left as i traded them away at league and my list is somewhat outdated sry.

how many meganiums do you have? and which ones?

@noob
I actually dont need HGSS or UL sleeves

@fantasy
I have the ones listed and this one http://serebii.net/card/expedition/054.shtml

My
3 sealed sets holo energy (set: 6 energy, 1 of each type, no dark/steel)

Your
Tyranitar Prime
Donphan Prime x2?

I am no longer interested in the complete rewards energy set. Just BULK of holos.

Is 18 not bulk enough? These arent the player reward energy. I think they're from league, 2006 copyright. Interested? Offer?

is your expedition one reverse? or just regular holo?

Interested in your:

Twins x 1RH
PokeDrawer+ x4 (2rh)
Sableye SF (1rh)

and
Magikarp SF RH if you have any.

Please CML.

I have lots of shiny basic energy of quite a few different types from different sets that I can possibly put up for trade.

Interested in your: Kyogre/Groudon LEGEND BOTTOM, Tyranitar prime. Please see my list.

Hi I'd like to know if you could check my list for 2 Poke drawer RH. Thanks so much.

Can you CML for Mewtwo Lv X, is a set card and not a promo?

CML for Crystal Kingdra, Ho-oh Neo Rev, 1st Ed. Light Arcanine, and Celebi Neo Rev?

RE: Ask For What You Need! TylerTyphlosion's Trade Thread. ASK AWAY!!!!!

REVIVING MY OWN THREAD

I am going to try something out.
Post and ask for something specific (not just CML for my wants). I will then reply with what I have from what you need!
Let's see how this works.
Thanks!

Decked all 4 of my yanmegas.
BI do have some bulk, good offers only on bulk though. and
WOTC Promos???

There are only a few WotC promos that I still need; which do you have?

do you have any magnezone prime
uxie LP
pokemon collector
umbreon CoL

Back