• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

H: Kingdra, Gengar, Mew, Machamp, Shaymin RH, 4x Rare Candy RH, MORE W: 2x Yanmega

RE: TYLERTYPHLOSION's Trades! DONPHAN PRIME- KGL!- GENGAR X!-MACHAMP X! SO MUCH MORE!~~~~

skipped

RE: TYLERTYPHLOSION's Trades! DONPHAN PRIME- KGL!- GENGAR X!-MACHAMP X! SO MUCH MORE!~~~~

@ Aphotic
I was just trying to create a counter, sorry for the price gap, this should be more reasonable!
LMK

My:
Gengar Lv.X
1x Donphan Prime

Your:
2x Scizor Prime
2x Bebe's Search

@80Baby
Dont Post Skipped.
Read my most recent post.

Uhmm... I could do this

My:
2x Conductive Quarry
1x Crobat Prime
1x Spiritomb LA Promo or 2x Donphan hgss promo

Your:
Vileplume UD

cml if you want extras

@BubbleTea
Not really interested.

I'm still interested. How about my offer? Or a counter from you? thanks, Cheryl

I may have sealed the Gengar in a trade, but this is what I am still interested in of yours...

DP28 Mewtwo Lv. X
2x Mewtwo MD (1rh)
1x Scizor Prime
and any of my other wants

How about my Mewtwo MD x1 and Scizor Prime x1 + something else small for your Machamp X and Shaymin X? PLMK and thanks! Cheryl

@Butterfly

My:
Landmin Lv. X
Machamp Lv. X

Your:
Scizor Prime
Mewtwo MD rh
and one of the damaged Mewtwo X's?

My
1x Mewtwo Lv.X (PACK)

YOUR
1x Gengar Lv.X

I think we have a deal, please pm me to confirm =D

Can do, sorry 80baby. Gengar has now been traded.

Cml please, for vileplume ud, and spiritomb ar.

RE: TYLERTYPHLOSION's Trades! DONPHAN PRIME- KGL!-MACHAMP X! SO MUCH MORE!~~~~

I'd have to think about that...I don't really consider that small. Even though it has playwear, Mewtwo X is still very popular. Is there anything else? Maybe some trainers or something (belts, PONTs, etc.)? PLMK and thanks, Cheryl

@Butterfly
The MewtwoX is one of the few things I need. If there is anything small on my list that would encourage you into saying yes?

@Dash
You don't have much that I need.
Sorry

There's not too much else I need other than Giratina X, Donphan Prime....maybe Vileplume or Spiritomb.... If you have things unlisted, I'm also looking for Azelf LA, Unown Q, Call Energies, Poke Turns, that type of stuff. LMK and thanks, Cheryl

Do you have any of these things?
If you were to have any of these things in RH then I may throw A vileplume in! LMK!
4x Scyther UD 65/90 RH
4x Sableye SF RH
1x Azelf LA RH
4x Sableye SF
1x Smeargle UD RH
2x Collector RH
2x Conductive Quarry RH
4x Bebe's Search RH or holo picture
4x Switch RH
2x Warp Point RH
2x PONT RH
2x E-Belt RH
2x Fisherman RH
4x Special Metal RH
8x Psychic Holo (any)
8x Basic Metal Holo (any)

I wouldn't throw in anything else for Vileplume.. I don't really "need" them as I already have atleast 6; I was just trying to find something else I could use from your list if you wanted the Mewtwo Lv. X. I may have a couple things I can throw in from that list as the "something else small" I originally mentioned, instead of Mewtwo Lv. X.

Well this is what I value the items at

Shaymin X 18
Machamp X 9
Vileplume 8
=35

Mewtwo MD RH 11
Scizor Prime 10
Promotwo X 8 (Since it isnt mint)
=29
If you could just throw in 1 single Scyther from UD then I would do it, I need that last scyther.

If you value the Plume that high, I would honestly rather have the Donphan Prime or Giratina X in its place, since they're only worth like $2 more. So if you'd do one of those instead, then I could add in:

1x Scyther UD 65/90 RH
1x Bebe's Search RH
1x Switch RH

PLMK and thanks, Cheryl

I will shoot you a PM and if everything sounds right then we can confirm!
Thanks.

Back