• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

H: Kingdra, Gengar, Mew, Machamp, Shaymin RH, 4x Rare Candy RH, MORE W: 2x Yanmega

RE: H: 9x Rare Candy, 11x Pokémon Communication, 4x Jumpluff, KGL, Donphan & Steelix Prime~~

Spiritomb are not worth that much anymore because they were turned into a (LP) and they are so easy to get now, so I value the pack ones at around 6-9.

RE: H: 9x Rare Candy, 11x Pokémon Communication, 4x Jumpluff, KGL, Donphan & Steelix Prime~~

I still value them at the price I stated, people want the pack ones more than the league promo, and I am still basing prices off of T&T.

Alrite I can do the deal above PM to confirm.

What set are your Rare Candy from?

8 ul, 9 pop8

Messed my numbers up on that,
8 Unleashed
2 Pop8

big difference :)

RE: H: Donphan! Steelix! RH SP's! 9x Rare Candy, 10x Communication, 4x Jumpluff, KGL,

2x Spiritomb (1x RH pack)

please cml

RE: H: Donphan! Steelix! RH SP's! 9x Rare Candy, 10x Communication, 4x Jumpluff, K

Please make sure you read my rules prior to posting.

RE: H: TONSSSS W: HELP ME RH MY DECK!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~TYTY~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Did a small update.

RE: H: TONSSSS W: HELP ME RH MY DECK!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~TYTY~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have an uxie la and rh metal energy. cml for my wants.

RE: H: TONSSSS W: HELP ME RH MY DECK!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~TYTY~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have some of your wants, but they are listed so I don't know why you wanted me to cml.

Sorry, didn't see them. :p
Would you do the 2 for donphan prime?

Feel free to counter.

Is the Azelf RH?
and is the metal a special metal? or what set?

The uxie is a lp and the rh metal is from md, yeah special.

Oops, I meant Uxie ;p

but how about this:

My:
4x Pokemon Communication HGSS ($4 a piece)

Your:
Uxie LP
1x Special Metal RH Majestic Dawn

Deal, I'll pm.

RE: H: TONS Of METAGAME CARDS! COME LOOK W: HELP ME RH MY DECK People.

Since TR, Gyarados value has shot up. So no thanks!

Back