• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

H: Landorus EX and Cheren FA W: Keldeo EX and Darkrai EX FA

RE: W: Litwick Promo and Shiny Chandelure! H: Groudon, Raikou and Tornadus! Gardy Shiny!

Hey man, I have shiny Chandelure, if you wanna add it to the deal. I liked:
RH Chandelure (if NV),
Any Victory Medal
Pichu PR

Maybe 1x of each for it? Either way, PM me to confirm our latest!

RE: W: Litwick Promo and Shiny Chandelure! H: Groudon, Raikou and Tornadus! Gardy Shiny!

Don't have the Pichu anymore. Could do the other 2 for it tho.

Anyway to get more than one medal? :) of so, lemme know! :)

I don't think so xD

Are the two medals gold? Or silver? I'd like to get a gold one! :)

Hey there, could you please check my list for the Shiny Gardevoir? Thanks! =D

(PS: Well done on winning Portuguese Nats!)

Interested in the Terrakion NV Holo. Maybe Gardy for the Terrakion? LMK.

PS: Thanks! How did you do in yours?

The Gardy secret for the Terrakion Holo? Yeah, I'd do that, deal! PM me your address? :)

I did a whole tournament report on YouTube (Here if you want to watch it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6oAFN_sztH8 ), but the short version is I finished 4-3 in Masters playing Terrakion/Groudon/Mewtwo, losing my first and third games in very close matches and losing my last game due to getting paired up against a VVV and them getting the Plume out on turn 2 XD.

CML for raikou ex FA?

Didn't see anything.

Bump.

RE: W: Mewtwo EX! H:Raikou and Entei!

Cml for
2x Entei EX
1x Raikou EX FA

From your wants I have 1x Mewtwo EX my only one so very hard to get off me

RE: W: Mewtwo EX! H:Raikou and Entei!

Hmmm I'll have to think if I wanna trade. If I do I'll PM you.

RE: H: Registeel, Ho-Oh and Giratina! Serperior Shiny and Garbodor! W: CML!

Bump.

Please CML for:

Eelektrik 3x

Didn't see anything.

Interested in your Ho-oh EX. Here's my offer:

MY:
Shaymin EX
RH Tynamo (40 HP NV)

YOUR:
Ho-oh EX

Let me know!

Please CML for the Garbodor.

I'm also interested in the Worlds mat depending on what you value it.

TPZ, I have another offer going for Ho-Oh, so just let me think a little and see if I can work something out with the other trader and then I'll PM you with my decision.

Zorua, I value the Playmat at like 70$-80$. I saw a lot of interesting stuff in your trade thread, but I would only trade it if you could had like 2 or 3 Darkrais since I do need them (because they will be out in tins I haven't put them in my wants. I value them low btw, since the tins will be coming down and I think they will drop to 10$-15$).

EDIT: Zorua, for the Garbodor I could do some RHs.
TPZ, I checked your list and it says you don't ship to Europe. I know you might be making an exception, but just want to make sure. What I said above still applies though.

I'm also interested in your 2012 Worlds Mat too, CML please! :)

Back