• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

H: Landorus EX and Cheren FA W: Keldeo EX and Darkrai EX FA

RE: H: Groudon EX FA and Shiny Gardy! 80x PTCGO Codes! 2010 Worlds Mat!

Would you take the 3 N and Tornadus EX for the mat?

I'll have to think about it. Also, the playmat isn't sealed and it's Near-Mint.

Hi I have a Darkrai EX FA, is ur instant deal still available ?

Yes, it is.

My tornadus ex FA

your:
x1 worlds mat 2010 sealed?

Cml for groudoj FA

zakova, I checked your thread and you say there you can only ship US and Canada. I'm from Europe. The playmat isn't sealed, it is however in very god condition. I'd prefer your Mewtwo EX FA for my Playmat + Something else for it. LMK.

cf11, Didn't see anything.

RE: H: Groudon EX FA, Shiny Gardy and Tornadus EX!!!! 80x PTCGO Codes! 2010 Worlds Mat!

Bump!!

RE: H: Groudon EX FA, Shiny Gardy and Tornadus EX!!!! 80x PTCGO Codes! 2010 Worlds Mat!

Can you post a picture of the playmat?

CML for Terrakion FA, the energy sleeves and 2010 Tropical Tidal Wave? Thanks!

Zorua - Can't take a picture right now, I'll give it to you later if that's ok.

Vablakes - Didn't see anything.

Roronoa Zoro said:
Zorua - Can't take a picture right now, I'll give it to you later if that's ok.

Vablakes - Didn't see anything.

Yeah, that's fine.

I do have 1 Shaymin UL and 2 FA Darkrai after this weekend.

Now we're talking :D

What would you want for 1 Darkrai FA and 1 Shaymin UL? Also, I don't have the English Tropical Tidal Wave.

I don't really know... Care to offer?

My Tropical Tidal Waves (all except the English one) for 1x Dakrai EX FA and 1 Shaymin UL? I really don't know if you would be willing to do that. If not, counter offer.

Can you post a picture of the playmat yet?

Just traded both of my Darkrai (got a good offer), sorry! Got a Crystal 'Zard for 'em, so I'm happy.

cml for
1x Groudon EX FA

Zorua - I prefer not to trade the Playmat right now, since I don't need those cards that badly. I will post the picture this weekend tho.

Vablakes- No problem :p

Ash - I'm waiting for a trade to be confirmed that includes my Gorudon EX FA, but if it doesn't get confirmed, I'm only interested on the Skeleton Rayquaza sleeves.

Back