• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

[H] Lots of meta cards and old ex stuff [W] Cards for collection

RE: [H] Tropical Beach; Complete Base Set [W] Cards from BW & EX Sets

Kind of need tropical beach, but mainly need aquapolis/skyridge umbreons. Looking for any primes/BW stuff?

very interested in your tropical beach cml?
or list what hgss on cards you are interested in?

@Binx345: I don't really have anything from EP, and I still have 9 Collector for trade. As for your offer... I don't think that's enough, to be honest I don't know if I made a trade if you offered everything you listed you have for those three cards.

@BlastBurn: Well, I'll have to think about it... but would you do the trade minus all the ex, Blitze and Zebstrika on your side and minus RDL on my side?

@Trexroarr: Yeah, I saw it and decided to leave it with no comments.

@THE_LORD_Of_RANGERS: Well, from BW stuff I only need RH's from BW and EP and BW promos. Other than that, I might be interested in some good meta stuff for Umbreons, so make an offer and we'll see.

I have a Mew Star that I could trade for your Tropical Beach, if you're interested.

Avalarion said:
First post updated, please make sure you check it because there are big changes in my wants. No longer looking for regular BW and EP cards.

@SoulWind: From those I don't need Liligant, Sigilyph, both Boldores and Klang. How much do you value the rest?

@Trexroarr: Sent reply via PM.

@BlastBurn: From the cards you listed I'm interested in the 3 RH's you mentioned. Other than that, after a quick look at your thread: Promo Kyogre ex, Groudon ex and Rayquaza ex, Regice*, any other BW RHs (except Communication) and maybe Suicune* when you get it. Of course ex and *'s are much higher priority than RHs. Make me an offer based on that and we'll see.

@pokemonjoe: After looking at your thread, I'm interested in all your Pokemon ex. You can make an offer based on that.

@Man With A Plan: 2-3$ tops since they are RH.

@ComaCalm: That's fine, at least you explained what's going on and I understand your situation very well. Sadly, now I'm only interested in RH cards so I only saw Max Potion.

@~xatu~: Well, RHs are always nice, but regulars have priority. However, I no longer need any BW or EP regular cards so keep that in mind. Let me know what you have and we'll see what can be done.

I forgot to ask you. How many R/U/C would you need for the,

@captain.mongoose: As much as I would like to get Mew Star, that's not really enough for Tropical Beach. Sorry.

@Man With A Plan: Well, depends. I'm pretty much interested only in R/U/C from EX sets, so if you have those, we can talk.

Avalarion said:
@Trexroarr: Yeah, I saw it and decided to leave it with no comments.

Meaning.... What exactly? No? Forget the other cards then. I'll trade you all of those cards that you want, for only the Tropical Beach.

I could trade Celebi star as well, for the tropical beach.

BINX wants
japanese ereader holo energies- water
Japanese ereader holo energy- water
neo destiny- holo dark espeon

BINX HAS
promo 022 beldum
promo 010 rev holo mudkip
pop 3 holo rare plusle
crystal gaurdians/CG- rev holo electrike 52
CG- rev holo treecko 68
CG- R marshtomp
CG- R fearow
Dragon frontiers/DF- R gligar
DF- 62 seel rev holo
DF- R 24 vibrava
pop4- squirtle
pop5- pikachu on wailmer
pop5- meowth
pop5- zangoose
pop5- charmeleon
pop5- pelliper

SO my initial offer is ( likely to get bigger if you have EP stuff + collectors)

Your:
neo destiny espeon
ereader japanese holo energies: water and psychic
1 collector

MY
promo holo mudkip 010
CG- rev holo treecko 68
CG- R marshtomp
CG- R fearow
Dragon frontiers/DF- R gligar
POP 5 pikachu on wailmer
pop 3 holo rare plusle
crystal gaurdians/CG- rev holo electrike 52
pop5- meowth
pop5- zangoose
pop5- charmeleon
pop5- pelliper
DF- R 24 vibrava

how about this?

So like my:
Feraligatr prime (pack)(played)
Zekrom rh(nm)

Your:
umbreons from skyridge/aquapolis

Also, do you need any rh bw trainers/supporters? I have Juniper and communication if you are interested.

Oh, wait. do you have the holo or non holo versions?

@Trexroarr: If I remember your message correctly, then it would still be nowhere near close.

@captain.mongoose: I'm still going to pass on the offer.

@Binx345: Pass, too much on my side. As I said earlier, I don't know if I would trade even if you offered all you have just for Espeon and the 2 Energy. To be honest, I value the e-Card energy quite high, so it won't be easy to get them off me.

@THE_LORD_Of_RANGERS: Don't really want a Feraligatr, especially since I already have 3 and yours is played. And I've got all 3 versions of Skyridge Umbreon and only non holo of Aquapolis one.

Okay, what about this:

My
Celebi Star
Mew Star
Latios ex delta
Latios ex

Your
Tropical Beach

Alright... What do you value the set of 4 umbreons at? As I need them for a collection I can probably go fairly high.

good hgss on cards i have are...
tyhplosion prime x3
ursaring primex2
steelix prime x2
magnezone prime x3
pachi
shaymin
zek fa
resh fa
tornadus fa
thunderos fa
emboar ability x2
as well as foil energies and staples please lmk if you see anything we can work out for tropical beach

@captain.mongoose: Well I've gotta say that this offer is good, but I need a really exceptional offer to make me trade Tropical Beach. You can try to offer higher, but if not then I'll probably keep your offer in mind.

@THE_LORD_Of_RANGERS: Well, I'd say Holo Umbreon is about 20$, the reverse one is about 7-8$ and the nonholos at about 5$ each.

@jgreen: As stated in my want, I'm only interested in trading pre HGSS stuff for good HGSS-on stuff. Tropical Beach is only up for trade if I get some exceptional offer that includes only cards for my collection. And after a quick look at your list, unless you have a ton of unlisted cards from EX sets probably there isn't much that can be done. I saw some BW/EP RHs and holo energy that I might want, but that would be way too little.

Okay, this is my new offer: mew star, Celebi star, latios ex delta x2, and latios ex. I have other ex's, but they're not mint at all.

Please CML for your Tropical beach. Yes, I'm willing to ship to europe for that. :D

Ok, My:
Pachirisu RH
SEL full
Kingdra Prime (Crease in corner, so I only value $10-11)
Tornadus non FA?

Avalarion said:
@Trexroarr: If I remember your message correctly, then it would still be nowhere near close.

Damn.. Alright. Then how about the same offer, but minus the Tropical Beach, but instead, the Typhlosion Primes, Rare Candies, and Rescue Energies?

@EriqDeSmasher: Although I don't check lists, I took a quick look and didn't see anything remotely close.

@THE_LORD_Of_RANGERS: How bad is that Kingdra? Can you provide a pic? Also, not really interested in Tornadus if not RH, would be good if you can replace it with something. Otherwise, depending on the damage on Kingdra, the deal sounds good.

@Trexroarr: To be honest I don't even remember your offer and I think I deleted that message... but I think that still wouldn't be okay, and I don't even have the Rescues anymore.

Back