• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

[H]Lots of stuff [W]Lots of stuff

RE: [H]Donphan Prime, Staples [W]Sleeves + More! - Updated Today!

Ian. said:
Sorry, I don't value a reverse holo Bebe's as high as a Rare Candy.

well if you see anything on my list i can throw in please just LMK
[/quote]

Sorry for the late response. I don't see much on your list that I currently need besides that one reverse holo Bebe's. =/

RE: Back from Regionals! [H] Primes, Legends, Dice + More! [W] Lots! - Updated Today!

Please CML for your...

Jumpluff HGSS Holo
Typholsion Prime
Gengar AR (Curse)
Call Energy
Rare Candy x4
Broken Time Space x4

also looking for 4x Hoppip from SW and 1x Skiploom from HGSS if you have them.

RE: Back from Regionals! [H] Primes, Legends, Dice + More! [W] Lots! - Updated Today!

the crippler 18 said:
Please CML for your...

Jumpluff HGSS Holo
Typholsion Prime
Gengar AR (Curse)
Call Energy
Rare Candy x4
Broken Time Space x4

also looking for 4x Hoppip from SW and 1x Skiploom from HGSS if you have them.

I have the HGSS Skiploom/Hoppip's, but nothing from SW. I'm interested in your Garchomp C Lv. X. What would you like for it?

I have:
6x Cyrus' Conspiracy
Xx All holo Energy
CML for more

I need:
1x Orlando Regionals Dice
1x Pokémon Communication (RH)
2x Double Colorless Energy (Both RH)
1x Flygon Lv.X
2x Garchomp C (Both RH)

Let me know what we can work out.

I doubt you would do this but how about...

My
Garchomp C Lv X

Your
Jumpluff HGSS Holo
Gengar AR (Curse)
Call Energy
Rare Candy
Broken Time Space
Skiploom HGSS

was there anything else you saw that I might be able to throw in... I also have 2x Cyrus' Conspiracy.

Politoed666 said:
I have:
6x Cyrus' Conspiracy
Xx All holo Energy
CML for more

I need:
1x Orlando Regionals Dice
1x Pokémon Communication (RH)
2x Double Colorless Energy (Both RH)
1x Flygon Lv.X
2x Garchomp C (Both RH)

Let me know what we can work out.

I'm more interested in all your sleeves and three Donphan Primes. What would you like for those?

the crippler 18 said:
I doubt you would do this but how about...

My
Garchomp C Lv X

Your
Jumpluff HGSS Holo
Gengar AR (Curse)
Call Energy
Rare Candy
Broken Time Space
Skiploom HGSS

was there anything else you saw that I might be able to throw in... I also have 2x Cyrus' Conspiracy.

Yeah, that's a bit much on my end for just a promo GCX. I could give you the Cursgar and a few Skiploom's or just the Jumpluff for it. It's not priced high at all.

What about...

My
GCX
2x Cyrus' Conspiracy
4x Electric Holo Energy - 2x Holon Phantoms, 1x 2006 Leauge, 1x 2007 Leauge
2x HGSS Metal Energy
1x HGSS Fire Energy
1x HGSS Fighting Energy
1x HGSS Water Energy

Your
Jumpluff HGSS
Cursegar
BTS
Rare Candy
Skiploom HGSS

the crippler 18 said:
What about...

My
GCX
2x Cyrus' Conspiracy
4x Electric Holo Energy - 2x Holon Phantoms, 1x 2006 Leauge, 1x 2007 Leauge
2x HGSS Metal Energy
1x HGSS Fire Energy
1x HGSS Fighting Energy
1x HGSS Water Energy

Your
Jumpluff HGSS
Cursegar
BTS
Rare Candy
Skiploom HGSS

My:
Jumpluff, HGSS
Cursgar
Skiploom, HGSS

Your:
GCX, tin
2x Cyrus's Conspiracy

How's that instead?

hi i am interested in these in Reverse holo that you have:
# Pokemon Communication
# Rare Candy
# 2x Double Colorless Energy

and I am wondering how many holo energies i can trade for them? I also have all the primes, any lvl x is up for trade except for luxray and flygon.

RE: [H]Donphan Prime, Staples [W]Sleeves + More! - Updated Today!

BaIn said:

Sorry for the late response. I don't see much on your list that I currently need besides that one reverse holo Bebe's. =/
[/quote]

My:
Bebe's (RH)

Your:
2x Night Maintenance

?

Soariyant said:
hi i am interested in these in Reverse holo that you have:
# Pokemon Communication
# Rare Candy

and I am wondering how many holo energies i can trade for them? I also have all the primes, any lvl x is up for trade except for luxray and flygon.

What set are your holo energy from and what kinds do you have?

Ian. said:
BaIn said:

My:
Bebe's (RH)

Your:
2x Night Maintenance

?
[/quote]

I think I'll wait on the Bebe's. I might be getting a few in the mail already but they haven't come in yet.

Soariyant Wrote: hi i am interested in these in Reverse holo that you have:
# Pokemon Communication
# Rare Candy

I have energies from all 3 sets you listed. I value emerald energies higher than the others.

Soariyant said:
Soariyant Wrote: hi i am interested in these in Reverse holo that you have:
# Pokemon Communication
# Rare Candy

I have energies from all 3 sets you listed. I value emerald energies higher than the others.

Considering they all sell for $1 each, I'll go ahead and pass since I'm more interested in Emerald set energy. Thanks anyway.

BaIn said:
Considering they all sell for $1 each, I'll go ahead and pass since I'm more interested in Emerald set energy. Thanks anyway.

If that is the case, then I will trade you for your Ex Emerald energies, because I seem to be getting screwed over for them. Please CML for bulk ex emerald energies. willing to trade primes/lvl X's and staples of course.

Soariyant said:
If that is the case, then I will trade you for your Ex Emerald energies, because I seem to be getting screwed over for them. Please CML for bulk ex emerald energies. willing to trade primes/lvl X's and staples of course.

I'm trying to get Emerald energies, not trade mine. How many Holon Phantoms/Power Keeper energy do you have? Also, how much higher do you value the Emerald set energy?

BaIn said:
I'm trying to get Emerald energies, not trade mine. How many Holon Phantoms/Power Keeper energy do you have? Also, how much higher do you value the Emerald set energy?

not that much higher (im not going to use dollar amounts anymore, because trade value seems to be different for everyone) but like, if someone wanted to trade holo energies for a rare candy, id give them like, 4-5 power keepers or 3-4 ex emerald. ya know what i mean? and that's just because id rather not trade them -- they look cooler to me and id rather try to get playsets to use in decks.

CML for 1 Unown G (GE).

Thanks! :)

BaIn said:

Ian. said:
BaIn said:

My:
Bebe's (RH)

Your:
2x Night Maintenance

?

I think I'll wait on the Bebe's. I might be getting a few in the mail already but they haven't come in yet.
[/quote]

its all good man but if anything changes just gimme a shout

Ian. said:

My:
Bebe's (RH)

Your:
2x Night Maintenance

?
[/quote]

[/quote]

its all good man but if anything changes just gimme a shout
[/quote]

Alright, I'll be sure to let you know if I need some more. =)

Back