• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

H: New Cards, Old Format Cards, Merch, and More! W: A Lot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Hottest Thread HERE!! Call of Legends In, Staple Trainers + TONS more! W: Collectors + BTS; READ RULES BEFORE POSTIN

From your wants, I have these.
3x Pokemon Communication (I have 4 more from CoL if you need them)
1x Lost World
1x Pokemon Collector
3x BTS
1x VS Seeker
1x Drifblim FB (RH)
1x Nidoqueen RR
1x Palmer's Contribution
2x Aaron's Collection
3x SP Radar
1x Looker's Investigation
1x Pokemon Rescue
1x Energy Gain

I need these cards.
3x Smeargle (Triumphant)
Shiny Suicune (CoL)
Espeon CoL

I'm also willing to sell these if you're willing to buy.

RE: Hottest Thread HERE!! Call of Legends In, Staple Trainers + TONS more! W: Collectors + BTS; READ RULES BEFORE POSTIN

Well, I'm not buying unless you can offer the prices I buy them (which is like really cheap lol). Even if I was I would have posted in the necessary area.

But I am interested in these:

1x Lost World
1x Pokemon Collector
3x BTS

LMK an offer.

How about those for 2x Smeargle?

Any chance would you be willing to do Smeargle + Espeon (CL) + something small if needed?

If not would you be able to possible add in another thing or 2?

What would be your definition of something small?

Like a Revere Holo Uncommon/Common you might need, or a trainer (something not extremely popular; something 'decent' playing-wise) or a not as popular rare.

Something along those lines, I guess?

Eh...I'd rather not. I know I'm offering playable T/S/S, but I kinda feel like I'd be getting ripped off there. In your shop, the cards you would be getting would be worth $29, while the cards I'm getting would be worth about $11(referring to your price guide, since Espeon isn't on there).

Well if you read what I wrote (which was in the rules) this:

AnthonyG said:
Updated...sort of lol.

I just c/p'd my selling thread into my trade thread so if there are any prices please ignore them, and please let me know they are there so I can delete them.

There is a TON of stuff unlisted, so if you are looking for something (especially RH of Common, Uncommon, Trainers, Rares) feel free to post asking! I will be more than happy to take a look.

I still don't have time to check out others list right now, but I will give an occasional look especially if you have a lot of my wants or if I feel there needs to be a throw in or 2 added.

As far as trading goes, DON'T QUOTE PRICES TO ME this is getting to be a huge pet-peeve to me that I see more and more traders doing which is why I am starting to trade less and less now. Yes, I completely understand and know the value of the cards, yes I know you want to get as much off your cards as you can, BUT I get things a lot cheaper than most through buying in bulk, so I will NOT, again I repeat NOT trade for a card for the same price I can sell them at.

But for not please follow ALL directions on this post and ALL of my rules. Anyone who does not will be ignored.

Thank you.

-AnthonyG

Which is why I am not offering very much (FYI).

It makes no fiscal sense for me to sell them for what I trade them for. When I can get them cheaper.

I did indeed read the rules, and didn't know that would be considered quoting prices when I simply added them up.

It wouldn't make much sense to me to trade you things that you could easily trade off and result with a bit of what I traded you and what you originally started with.

my:

lost world

your:

machamp prime

lmk

Well yours still mentioning prices in there aren't you? Just because you added them up doesn't change the fact that your quoting them, it's pretty much the same thing lol (well at least in my eyes).

And I completely understand where your coming from, I have no problem with you trying to get as much as you can for what you feel your cards are worth. Which is my I am making people read that. Its your choice I am not forcing anyone to do anything, thats the only way I feel I would make trades right now.

If you feel its a rip-off the way I do things, thats completely fine with me, thats your judgment, no problem. You don't need to trade with me lol, I'm nobody special, I am just another person playing/selling Pokemon.

skipped?

Sorry, I though with my long post it just auto sent me to the next page.

Anyway, thanks for the offer, but I'll pass.

is you old school mew promo holo?

is so im interested in

old mew promo

pop 5 mew error

base mewtwo

what condition are they in?

i have from you wants

legend box

pokemon communication

and have unlisted cards too such as primes, x2 full lugia , and some lv x cards LMK if we can work something out

I am interested in your Jumpluff HGSS. I have Ninetales CoL and 3 Junk Arm TM. If you are interested I will be on vacation until Thursday, so don't expect a reply until Friday.

I am looking for some Tangrowth deck stuff. I have an LP Dragonite FB, a Cyclone Energy, a Haunter TM, and some Gastly TM(not sure how many).

braves11: I am sorry, I am not looking for those right now. But thanks for posting!

jhippie8: Do you happen to have anything else per chance?

Yoshidude10: I am sorry, I don't really know what goes into a "Tangrowth Deck" do you have any list of specific wants maybe I can look at?

Also you wouldn't happen to have anything else on my wants list would you? Please let me know.

Thanks.

I'm looking for Meganium Prime, Tangrowth X, Tangrowth AR, and Tangrowth CoL. Also, the staples like Collector and Bebe's.

I definitely have staples for deck so I am not worried about that. Mostly the Pokemon I guess.

I don't have any Meganium Prime, Tangrowth Lv. X, Tangrowth AR, but I *think* I can get a Tangrowth from Call of Legends at league this weekend.

But again do you happen to have anything else off my wants?

Also EDIT for anyone: Looking for Magnezone Prime.

I have the following: Ninetales HGSS, RH Resarch Record, Rescue Energy, Smeargle UD, Energy Exchanger, Legend Box, Palmer's Contribution, Bebe's Search, Cyclone Energy, Dragonite FB LP, 1 extra Sableye SF, and some Gastlys from TM. :) I'm not interested so much in CoL Tangrowth(I can just buy a theme deck), but I would like some staples.

Edit: Forget the Smeargle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back