• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

H: New Cards, Old Format Cards, Merch, and More! W: A Lot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Hottest Thread HERE!! H: Gallade X, Mis X, RC Pika, Flygon, TONS of RR Trainers! Come Pre-Order Your Arceus Items!

Sure I can part with Lucian's and Bertha's. Anything else you wanted?

RE: Hottest Thread HERE!! H: Gallade X, Mis X, RC Pika, Flygon, TONS of RR Trainers! Come Pre-Order Your Arceus Items!

Zilvis: I'll get back to you on that.

ElectroManiac: I guess other than that stuff and the Poke Drawer+ x5 thats all I really see. LMK an offer?

Thanks

I am having to decide between either you or Catbus for the pokedrawer... I might go with you, though. According to Ebay, all those cards we mentioned are worth $8.10. So here is what I want:

1 Raichu GL- $1.00
1 Holo Raichu (JPN)- $3.00
1 Holo Mewtwo - $3.00

That's giving you $1.10. I hope that that's not too much.

0_o

$8.10 for 5x Poke Drawer+, Lucians, and Berthas?

Yea....no thanks. Thats is way too much for those cards considering I can get them for $0.50 or less each.

You can go with Catbus if you want, thats fine.

But yea I will pass.

Oopps, I might an error on that number, lol. I didn't read the Ebay thing, it was for 10 Pokedrawer. So that all 5 of mine is only worth around $2.50 dollars. So then, mine are only worth $4.00.. so how is this:

1 Holo Raichu JPN- $3.00
1 Raichu GL- $1.00

If I need to, I can remove the Raichu GL.

My TSD and 3 machamp 1 being RH for your 3 gallade 4 and gallade 4 lv.x?

Lol OK, I was a little worried about that price.

But sorry, I guess I forgot to mention it was 1st edition on my trade list (generally a little higher $) XD.

How does this sound:

My:
Raichu (1st Edition)

Your:
Poke Drawers+ x5
Lucian's
Berthas

LMK?

Thanks

I might have posted when you were typing that but do oumind taking a look?
PokeKid Brandon said:
My TSD and 3 machamp 1 being RH for your 3 gallade 4 and gallade 4 lv.x?

I don't know all the terms, so Is that the Japanese one. Yea, my bad on that. I was kind-of wary about it being so high, but I was so happy, I didn't think to double check, lol.

PokeKid Brandon: Yea, sorry. I was typing when you posted sorry about that. Anyway, by any chance would you happen to have a list I can look at or maybe any RR Lv. X?

LMK.

Thanks

ElectroManiac: Yea sorry, I should have cleared that up for you sorry on my side. But yes, it is the Japanese one and it is also 1st Edition.

If you accept then just shoot me a PM to confirm.

Thanks!

The only thing that I have from RR for trade taht is a lv.x is hippo. I have alist if you want me to PM it to you.

No, don't have any Cadies right now... How about I show you a list of the T/S/S I have and you pick a few
Energies/Trainers/Supporters/Stadiums
4 Upper Energy
6 SP Energy
8 Bebe
4 Aaron
2 Bertha
2 Flint
4 Volkner
8 Underground Expedition
5 Lucians
1 Felicity
1 Team Galactic's Wager
2 Marley
7 Rival
5 Fossil Excavator
3 Mom's Kindness
1 Snowpoint Temple
5 Pokemon Contest Hall
1 Sunyshore City Gym
2 Conductive Quarry
7 Memory Berry
4 Energy Link
1 Amulet Coin
1 Left Overs
6 Damage Porter
7 SP Radar
3 Night Maitenance
4 Warp Point
18 Switch
1 Pokedex handy
3 Poke radar
3 Poke Healer +
3 Lifer Herb
4 Luxury Ball
8 Premier Ball
11 Poke Ball
10 Plus Power
4 Double Full Heal

Did you happen to take a look at the list that I sent you?

Must. Get. Arceus. Sleeves. XD

I don't have any money on me right now, But I have 2 Gengar SF unlisted, a Machamp SF unlisted, and 2 Toxicroak G. I'm HIGHLY interested in those Arceus Sleeves. And the normal sized deck box. LMK please. =D

zephilim: OK, thats fine. Here is what else I am interested in:

4 Aaron
1 Felicity
1 Sunyshore City Gym

LMK which you can add in/what to add in and PM me the final offer.

Thanks

PokeKid Brandon: I will get back to you later on tonight with a PM.

Thanks

SotS: Sorry for now they are for sale only. Though I may trade it for things like (Luxray GL Lv. X, Infernape 4 Lv. X, Flygon Lv. X, Uxie Lv. X etc.). But yea only if the offer is good otherwise only $ for now. Sorry

Hmmmmm.... How much do you value a Fly X at? Just want to know before I make a foolish deal. xP

RE: Hottest Thread HERE!! H: Gallade X, Mis X, RC Pika, Flygon, TONS of RR Trainers! Arceus Items In Now!

I would probably only trade it for a [1] item thats about it + Maybe a throw in on your part.

I'm more hesitant to trade see seeing as how shipping is quite a hassle to deal with in trading.

RE: Hottest Thread HERE!! H: Gallade X, Mis X, RC Pika, Flygon, TONS of RR Trainers! Arceus Items In Now!

How about,

My:

Flygon X $30 value
Machamp SF $3 Value
Kingdra RH LA $3 Value
Toxicroak G PL $2 Value

Total $38

Your:

Arceus Sleeves $15 Value
Arceus mega deck box $20 Value

Total $35

Lmk. =]

Like I said, if I were to trade the sleeves/deck box it would only be for Lv. X/good cards. Not just rares and holo.

Sorry.

No problem. Huh.... Well, I promise I'll leave after this. xD But would you do 1 Uxie, for some Arceus Sleeves? Uxies still worth $15~$20. Just LMK please! =D (And again sorry for bugging you, I just really want some of those items xP) Also, just curious, but how many Mega Boxes do you have? I just want to know if I should try get them now with my rare cards I keep unlisted, or wait 'til I get the money. =]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back