• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

H: New Cards, Old Format Cards, Merch, and More! W: A Lot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Hottest Thread HERE!! NV! JPN Items! Primes, Full Arts, Trainer Staples + TONS more! W: NV Virizion + Rainbow Energy

Interested in Pachirisu CoL. From your wants I have Virizion, 2 Vanilluxe, 2 Chandelure, and FA Virizion.

RE: Hottest Thread HERE!! NV! JPN Items! Primes, Full Arts, Trainer Staples + TONS more! W: NV Virizion + Rainbow Energy

megabarkerboy: I see your in the UK, really only looking for Virizion before next week so I can't trade overseas right now. Maybe after New Years we can work something out. Thanks for posting! If you still need the stuff after feel free to post back!

Lil Wayne: Like I said, all I need is Virizion which I all the stuff you are looking for I am not really looking to trade for Virizions. Maybe after New Years we can work something out. Thanks anyway!

alexmf2: I only see Virizions, if you see anything for those LMK.

Thanks.

CML for your Chandelure NV. From your wants I have an FA Victini, 2 Eviolite, a Cobalion NV, and a Full Art Tornadus. LMK if we can make a deal, thanks! And do you have 2 Cheren?

So, you want the Virizions?, but that you don't want to trade for them? I don't get it. Do you want to buy them? Or something else?

The Yoshi: I am really only looking for Virizion right now, if you have any, if not feel free to come back after new years when my wants list is a bit more updated!

Thanks!

Lil Wayne: I want them (why would I be here if I didn't? Lol). But look at what your asking for sleeves for what a Virizion which I can get for what $1.50? (Which I really wish I had money on PayPal so I could do so instead of frantically trying to get them and overlooking people). You really expect me to trade for that? If I keep telling you all I need is Virizion what do you expect if I don't want anything else right this moment?

I have a rainbow energy hgss In my folder + CML for gengar prime, celebi prime and yanmega prime.

find anything yet? =D =D

RE: Hottest Thread HERE!! NV! JPN Items! Primes, Full Arts, Trainer Staples + TONS more! W: Rainbow Energy + TONS More!

Ryusei: Sorry for the lateness, is that list still relevant? LMK.

Thanks.

Also updated haves/wants list!

RE: Hottest Thread HERE!! NV! JPN Items! Primes, Full Arts, Trainer Staples + TONS more! W: Rainbow Energy + TONS More!

yeessir =)

I have these:

Uncommons-

1 Professor Oak - 1st ed. (Base Set 88/102)

3 Gold Berry - 1st ed. (need to make sure they are 1st ed again)

Rares-

2 Computer Search - 1st ed. (Base Set 71/102)

Lmk what you have off my wants.

Thanks

mm...the only things that i have from ur wants are holo fire energies...pretty sure theyre some sort of promo.
anyway, they look like these (sorry, googleimage...) got 5
im looking for these if you have any. need 2.

uh...also have a full art reshiram from ur wants...but its pretty beat up. previous owner was a kid...

Your: 2 Celebi PRIME

My: RH N, RH Eviolite

Hey Anthony,

From you wants I have:

2x Cobalion RH
2x RH Eviolite
3x Tornadus (1RH)
2x Reshiram (pack, 1 RH)
2x Zekrom (1 Promo)
4x Junk arm

I'm looking for Holon phantoms energy (I value them at around 1-1.5 each, mainly after fighting and grass but need a couple fire as well, 2006 holo water energy)
Also eyeing your FA tornadus

Let me know how many energies you can muster up for those items (with and without FA tornadus)

Ryusei: unfortunately I am not really looking for those energies (not a big fan of them lol)
I guess if you have anything else LMK otherwise I think I am going to have to pass sorry

HenryP: I think I am going to have to pass on that sorry. If you see something small four the RH N LMK.

Thanks

kroatia: Hey man, let me check how many I have and I'll get back to you in a bit. PM me or post here in where you want to discuss this.

Thanks

I could add in 2 RH Super Rod?

I have 1x serpioror non ability...

Do you have holo energies?

HenryP: Not really looking for them as I have a play set of them, but thanks. Only sorta need the N.

MrGatr: Errrrrrr...not looking for that but thanks anyway?

My N your 1 Celebi?

mm...cant say that i have anything on ur wants...but do you have any of the energies that i want though?
u're on the verified seller list so if u do, would u be willing to sell?

HenryP: No thanks, thanks for posting though if you need anything else for that. LMK.

Thanks.

Ryusei: To be honest it would probably be easier to get them in a trade than for you to buy them. Sorry, if anything changes lmk.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back