• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

[H] Next Destinies, Full Art Cards [W] Older cards, Noble Victories!

RE: H: Lots of classic/Neo cards! No list checking.

Reviving...hopefully some of you will be interested in my older stuff!

I have :
Team rocket
13) Dark Vileplume (also a 1st edition available)

Gym challenge
4) Erika's Venusaur

Neo destiny
10) Dark Typhlosion

And a shadowless venusaur, but that one is the highlight of my grass pokémon.

I don't follow the prices of the older cards, but do you have any reverse holos from legendary collection? Specifically energy retrieval? I also like the computer search and shiny pokémon.

Nope, I'm afraid I don't have any Legendary Collection cards at all. I stay away from the re-releae sets.

Gotcha. And I doubt I have enough for a shiny without adding venusaur.. =/ any McDonald's promos?

Nope...unless it's Base-Neo Destiny, a Wizards black star promo, or BW-on, odds are I don't have it.

I play, so bw-on interests me. Any EX for trade? Or reverses? I like to work towards getting master sets.

Only BW and EP, so probably nothing of interest I'm afraid.

Hmm... Max potion, catcher, Cheren, Bianca, Juniper, fa zekrom... Those are of interest (especially if reverse) . I also need a few reverse cards for the master set of ep. Venipede and rufflett come to mind.

Hey, I know you prefer to trade only within the US, but I'm in Australia and have a mint Shadowless Clefairy I wouldn't mind trading, and you have a few of my wants. Just an offer, completely understand if you don't want to :)

@Carlos: My BW collection is up at school...I'm home now. I'll be going up in a few days, so I can give you details about what I have then, but for now I'm not sure what I have. That's the main reason why I haven't listed them in my haves to begin with -- I don't actually HAVE them on hand. =)

@salmoncannon: If the deal is good enough I'm willing to trade to Australia. How much does shipping usually cost, though?

@salmoncannon: If the deal is good enough I'm willing to trade to Australia. How much does shipping usually cost, though?

Almost the same I think, I usually buy things from thecatsmeowth and she charges me just $1 for shipping

Hm...in that case, care to make an offer for the Clefairy?

Hey, CMP. I'm interested in the following cards from Neo Revelation

Ampharos
Crobat
Entei
Houndoom
Misdreavus
Porygon2
Raikou
Suicune
Skarmory
Entei
Jynx
Magcargo
Piloswine
Unown Y
Chinchou
Farfetch'd
Shuckle
Healing Fields
Old Rod
Shining Magikarp
Shining Gyarados

I have Base Set Charizard, Rocket's Zapdos, and Mewtwo from your wants in Near Mint - Mint condition. I also have Dark Charizard and Base Venusaur, however, they are in poor condition. If you want I could do this trade.

My:

Base Set Charizard
Rocket's Zapdos
Base Set Mewtwo

Your:

Ampharos
Crobat
Entei (H)
Houndoom
Misdreavus
Porygon2
Suicune (H)
Jynx
Magcargo
Piloswine
Unown Y
Chinchou
Farfetch'd
Shuckle
Healing Fields
Old Rod

(All from Neo Revelation of course)

Let me know if this works. If you are interested in the beat up holos, I'd be fine with toss them both in if you could add the Holo Raikou. Thanks!

Are the Base holos Shadowless or shadowed, VV? Reason I ask is because as much as I would like extras of them, I already have multiple copies of the shadowed versions and it seems like a lot on my end for just three holos on yours. What do you use as far as pricing cards so that I may get a better understanding of where you're coming from.

If you were to remove the Mewtwo, what would you be looking at on my end?

Hmm...tempting. I'll think about it and let you know!

Just noticed that you have holo neo genesis metal energy as well as holo here comes team rocket!... That and holo rainbow energy are my only interests in older cards well, and rainbow season energy, but I think Shakespeare is the only one on here with those =p

I think I actually DO have the holo Rainbow Energy you're talking about...is it this one in the bottom left of the sleeve?

dscn2382y.jpg

It kind of is. The holo rainbow energy I'm talking about is actually the one from the team rocket set. But that page is full of rainbow season energy. Which I need a lighting, fighting, and the recycle energy to complete a set. But I mostly want enough basic energy to use them in decks ;)

Back