• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

H: Primes W: Reshiram BW, PP Hat and more

RE: My Trade Thread H: Promocroak, Donphan Prime and More W: Unleashed Primes, PR Sleeves

Azelf Master said:
I really need poketurn, because I run sp.

well, all im really interested in from your list is lanturn prime
lmk

RE: My Trade Thread H: Promocroak, Donphan Prime and More W: Unleashed Primes, PR Sleeves

i have ursaring prime interested in
promocroak(priority)
PGX

hey cml for..

3 Holo Flygons RR
3 unknown g
Baltoy GE if u have any
Claydol GE " "
Thanks

Azelf Master said:
I kinda am trading that...

i dont think we can work something out in that case

CFOURCOLTSFAN said:
i have ursaring prime interested in
promocroak(priority)
PGX

hey, i saw your list, and im primarily interested in these:
crobat prime
tyranitar prime
full raikou/entei legend

what would you want for some or all of those?
lmk

PokemonLv63X said:
hey cml for..

3 Holo Flygons RR
3 unknown g
Baltoy GE if u have any
Claydol GE " "
Thanks

all im interested is in typhlosion prime (non promo), i dont have anything claydol related, so lmk what you would like for the prime

missed me check! thanks!!!

Hey did you think about the offer for my sleeves? Let me know :)

please cml for
1 blaziken fb
1 roseannes research

yogibear said:
Hey did you think about the offer for my sleeves? Let me know :)

well originally, that wasnt my offer, it was just a list of what ive had, but now ive traded most of those cards away, sorry

Javier8100 said:
please cml for
1 blaziken fb
1 roseannes research

hey, im interested in steelix prime and raikou/entei bottom. would you trade one of those for the 2 cards your interested in?
LMK

PokemonTradeAccount said:
well originally, that wasnt my offer, it was just a list of what ive had, but now ive traded most of those cards away, sorry

Javier8100 said:
please cml for
1 blaziken fb
1 roseannes research

hey, im interested in steelix prime and raikou/entei bottom. would you trade one of those for the 2 cards your interested in?
LMK

can u throw something in if i trade the steelix prime

What of those cards listed do you still have?

Would you be interested in doing

My
PromoCroak
Tyranitar Prime
Your
2 Donphan Prime
Gengar (AR Curse)
4 Roseanne's Research
2 Expert Belt
1 Snowpoint Temple

Javier8100 said:
LMK
[/quote]

sure, like what? can you give me a list of things you would like to get added and i can choose from it?

yogibear said:

all i have left is the dialga g RH

COOL TRAINER D said:
Would you be interested in doing

My
PromoCroak
Tyranitar Prime
Your
2 Donphan Prime
Gengar (AR Curse)
4 Roseanne's Research
2 Expert Belt
1 Snowpoint Temple

im only interested in the tyranitar prime, promocroak isnt a want of mine. what would you want for the t-tar prime?
LMK

PokemonTradeAccount said:

sure, like what? can you give me a list of things you would like to get added and i can choose from it?

yogibear said:

im only interested in the tyranitar prime, promocroak isnt a want of mine. what would you want for the t-tar prime?
LMK[/QUOTE]
flygon rr
mr.mime mt
any dce

Javier8100 said:

yogibear said:

LMK

flygon rr
mr.mime mt
any dce
[/quote]

i can add in the mr mime, PM me to confirm

RE: My Trade Thread H: Promocroak, Donphan Prime and More W: Tyranitar Prime, PR Sleeves

nice thread dude,i might have to buy some time!

Back