• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

H: Primes W: Reshiram BW, PP Hat and more

RE: My Trade Thread H: Promocroak, Flygon X, and More W: Tyranitar Prime and to CYL

Stuntman52 said:
Would you trade your Flygon X for a Raichu X, Electivire X, and possibly a Electivire FB X. i really need this card for an upcoming BR. I can be flexible but please consider this

im not interested in any of those cards, do you have a trade thread i could check out?

RE: My Trade Thread H: Promocroak, Flygon X, and More W: Tyranitar Prime and to CYL

PokemonTradeAccount said:
im not interested in any of those cards, do you have a trade thread i could check out?

No i don't all i really have are those Lv X's and quite a few rare reverse holo's. But i will trade whatever, i don't care how many cards it takes as long as i can get Flygon X

Stuntman52 said:
No i don't all i really have are those Lv X's and quite a few rare reverse holo's. But i will trade whatever, i don't care how many cards it takes as long as i can get Flygon X

sorry then, i dont think we'd be able to work out a trade, im not really interested in any of those cards :/

RE: My Trade Thread H: Flygon X, Donphan Prime and More W: Tyranitar Prime and to CYL

bump (2) looking for one more tyranitar prime, and rising rivals prerelease sleeves. i also want to CYL

RE: H: Flygon X, Donphan Prime and More W: To CYL

festizzio said:
Please CML for 2x Blaziken FB, thank you.

im interested in your raikou/entei bottom. do you by any chance have an unlisted t-tar prime for trade?

No, I don't. Would you do both Blaziken FBs for the Raikou/Entei bottom?

festizzio said:
No, I don't. Would you do both Blaziken FBs for the Raikou/Entei bottom?

yes, thats fine, but the blazikens will both be holo's, and is the legend piece in mint condition?

cml for gallade 4 x

Steelix_Kid said:
cml for gallade 4 x

hey, im interested in your tyranitar prime, although i wouldnt trade the x for it. is there anything else your interested in? do you have any unlisted stuff for trade you could add in for the x?
lmk

ace310j said:
CML for galade 4

im interested in your kingdra prime and ninetales hgss, would you trade both for the x?
lmk

hey, im interested in your tyranitar prime, although i wouldnt trade the x for it. is there anything else your interested in? do you have any unlisted stuff for trade you could add in for the x?
lmk

ace310j said:
CML for galade 4

im interested in your kingdra prime and ninetales hgss, would you trade both for the x?
lmk

what about my tyranitar and raichu x for donphan prime and gallade 4 x

lmk

ace310j said:
CML for galade 4

lmk

I dont know kingdra is about the same price. I would do something like a mewtwo and some ninetails but, IDK about kingdra.

Just see my list I added some more.

Steelix_Kid said:
lmk

[/quote]

im only interested in tyranitar prime off of your list, nothing else im interested in. what do you want for just the tyranitar prime?

im only interested in tyranitar prime off of your list, nothing else im interested in. what do you want for just the tyranitar prime?
[/quote]

gengar x or dgx

Steelix_Kid said:

gengar x or dgx
[/quote]

no thanks then, sorry

RE: H: Flygon X, Donphan Prime and UL Primes W: To CYL

Hi,

I'm interested in both of your Machamp SF. I have the bottom piece of Raikou/Suicune Legend. Also, I needed x2 Machop (SF) and x1 Machoke(SF). Could you see my list for anything you were interested in, too?

RE: H: Flygon X, Donphan Prime and UL Primes W: To CYL

SnorlaxDude said:
Hi,

I'm interested in both of your Machamp SF. I have the bottom piece of Raikou/Suicune Legend. Also, I needed x2 Machop (SF) and x1 Machoke(SF). Could you see my list for anything you were interested in, too?

sorry, but i just took the machamps off my list. is there anything else your interested? i saw your list and im interested in these:
tyranitar prime
raikou/suicune bottom

lmk if you want to work something out

Back