• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

H: Raquaza C lvl X, Garchomp C lvl X, Staraptor FB lvl X!! W: UXIE LA, and much more! Have Lots of l

RE: Second in BR today, now trading gliscor X!, check it out! (Updated: 9/21)

I need a zone lv.x for my TCG pokedex

RE: Second in BR today, now trading gliscor X!, check it out! (Updated: 9/21)

does jappanese work? Update haves/wants too everyone :D :D

RE: LOTS of GREAT stuff, lvl Xs, TONS of LA rares, check it out! (Updated: 10/7)

Hey again! Could you CML for any Luxray LA you may have? I only need 2 (Ha! Only 2, like that's a small amount)
LMK if we can work something out.

RE: LOTS of GREAT stuff, lvl Xs, TONS of LA rares, check it out! (Updated: 10/7)

yeah JPN works

Shayminlvlr: I didnt see anything. Do you have a cresselia X, or any Pokemon *s?

Darthaxle: Basicly same as above. do you have any stars or a cresselia X?

LMK!

No stars. I didn't like the packs at that time. So I never got'em... hehe
And no Cresselia. Anything else?

I have all your LV X wants but I don't think that Torterra LV X is enough for them.

In other words I need your torterra LV X and I have:

x1 Cresselia X
x1 Leafeon X
x1 Raichu X
xX claydol GE

my-
3 sableye ifds

your-
rh pokeradar

Cynthia fan: yep

T-tar: I want your leafeon X. Torterra X plus 5 rares for it.... you pick them

are you going to massilon? and ok

I can give you 5$ for your Darkrai X (tin promo), if it's both english and mint.
LMK, thanks.

Androman

No thanks androman, and Cynthia fan: no.

RE: Gliscor X, Azelf X, Zone X, tons of LA! NEW HAVES AND WANTS! (Update: 10/8)

can we send to each other?

eh sure? how many refs do you have? that would be fine with me....

eh, not many. 2 RH bucks, and RH Bebe, and an RH NM.... but the last 2 arent for trade.

Back