• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

H: Raquaza C lvl X, Garchomp C lvl X, Staraptor FB lvl X!! W: UXIE LA, and much more! Have Lots of l

RE: H: Glace X! WANT Leafeon X! Have Lots of lvl Xs! Come and see! (updated: 12/5)

i have x2 kingdra. im looking for x2 umbreon EX.

RE: H: Glace X! WANT Leafeon X! Have Lots of lvl Xs! Come and see! (updated: 12/5)

Jordan do you have Rocket's Mewtwo EX?
If so CML for it.

~*~Opened~*~
Requested by owner.​

RE: H: Staraptor FB lvl X Raquaza C lvl X! W: Call Energy, and much more!Have Lots of lvl Xs! Come and see! (updated: 8/

Shannon wants Staraptor FB lv.X :eek:
CML please. X3​

RE: H: Staraptor FB lvl X Raquaza C lvl X! W: Call Energy, and much more!Have Lots of lvl Xs! Come and see! (updated: 8/

CML for rayquaza c lv. x and staraptor fb lv. x

CML for Rayquaza C X please.

CML for Rayquaza X and Staraptor X. Please and thank you!

CML for Rayquaza C + Lv.X, Flygon RR x1, and Gengar SF x2.

Shannon: I lieked your Flygon X/Flygon

EddieT: I liked you Flygon X

Medaforcer: I liked your: x2 Pachirisu GE (RH) x2 Luxray GL, (keep in mind, I also have a glaceon lvl X which was on your wants list ;) )

Zephlim: Sorry, didnt see anything :(

nabby: I liked your TGIs and Pokedrawers...

If any of you have Call energies, that is a HUGE want of mine

Offer away...

PokemonPhantom3 said:
Shannon: I lieked your Flygon X/Flygon

EddieT: I liked you Flygon X

Medaforcer: I liked your: x2 Pachirisu GE (RH) x2 Luxray GL, (keep in mind, I also have a glaceon lvl X which was on your wants list ;) )

Zephlim: Sorry, didnt see anything :(

nabby: I liked your TGIs and Pokedrawers...

If any of you have Call energies, that is a HUGE want of mine

Offer away...

well i dont think i can trade my flygon lv. x for rayquaza or staraptor, but i could trade away leafeon lv. x i guess, if your interested

I have several extra TGIs and 1 spare Call energy. Would you be interested in working something out for TSD?

CML for Lugia

CML for:
Staraptor FB lvl X
Weavile (SW)
Gengar (SF)

Only thing I have from your wants is an RH energy gain, but maybe you'll see something.

My

Call Energy x4 (2x RH)
TGI Power Spray x4
TGI Energy Gain x3

Your
Azelf Lv X
Glaceon Lv X
Venusaur SV RH
Mespirit LA

CML of ya need me to add in more stuff

http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=45685 (Trade Thread)

PokemonPhantom3 said:

Well, to be honest the Rayquaza ranks a little higher than the glaceon in my wants department at the moment. :p

Would you be willing to do those and more if needed for The Ray...?

check me for,

ray C Lv.X

interested in these:

Staraptor RB Lv. X
Blaziken FB (SV)
Electivire FB (SV) (RH)
Venusaur (SV) (RH)

could u please CML for those

@EddieT: Umm... i dont know. I dont really NEED a leafeon.

@darksoulSP: Umm... nothin for TSD. Do you see any rares on my list? I REALLY need call energy....

@Islam Soloman: I liked your powerspray, Galactics HQ, and lvl Max (all of those for the lugia?)

@Jace: Nah nothing sorry :(

@the Crippler: I'll do all that stuff you offered for my glaceon X?

@Medaforcer: Eh, I dont know. thats really not enough for a lvl X, and I dont see anything else on your list. Sorry :(

@StarForce: nothing, sorry :(

@qnet: I liked your 2-1 Uxie line. Would you do all of that (minus the Blaziken) for the 2-1 uxie line?

LMK EVERYONE! :D

Back